[UK]EVOLVE GTR CARBON 2 in 1 - PRISTINE WITH 7 MONTHS REMAINING WARRANTY

Board is almost brand new, used only 8 times in the park - nice weather/dry, bought 5th of June 2020
New Carbon GTR 2 in 1 cost 1884,00 GBP
Apart from one or two odd/small scratches underneath the Board is in pristine condition including packaging and could be easily the Christmas present
Remote control looks like brand new never used
Motors still have plastic foil on it
Grab yourself a bargain board almost new with remaining 7months Evolve warranty confirmed by Head Office in Dartford
I could deliver within 10 miles radius from DA7 ( exclude congestion charge zone ) otherwise collection only
asking 1500 however open to serious offers
Christmas is coming :smiley:

Uploading: DSC08167.JPG…

3 Likes

some pics did not upload

1 Like

glws ur evlolve.

2 Likes

thank you

Great sale post, but don’t forget to try other avenues of sale too. You may have more luck selling an Evolve on Facebook Marketplace or Reddit.

5 Likes

ShutterShock

Thank you
Good advise is always a gold

you wont believe it i managed to get advert on Facebook and you get TROLLS straight away trying to discredit you without checking if the seller is good or not first Capture

I mean why are you using stock photos to try and sell your stuff? That’s a dead scam giveaway most of the time.

4 Likes

carbon advert is exactly same as here. bamboo is my brother board and i dont have photo at the moment he is abroad for December family time. added 2 stock photos for reference only to point which model i will have available shortly

im going to leave it for now and see if i need to clarify more or not

Alright well any time I see stock photos on a sale post without any user photos it is definitely a red flag.

Maybe you can explain what you just said here haha

How are you going to sell the board without having it in your possession?

4 Likes

bamboo will be available shortly as per advert ( quote — I may have shortly Evolve Bamboo…)
i did not say i have it. and I’m not advertising bamboo on Esk8 as yet – this was sceengrab from Facebook.
if someone is interested with the price i will hit the road and make nice advert with good photos – same way as my carbon
carbon is available immediately in my possession anyone can come anytime.
already clarified on Facebook

and i doubt i will sell any evolve on Esk8 since i believe this is the place for enthusiast diyer mainly
who are more than capable of building great own boards in my humble opinion :slight_smile: :nerd_face:

price drop from 1500 to 1300
Thank you

1 Like

managed to sell Bamboo already
Therefore Carbon is still waiting for new owner :slight_smile:

sold for asking price
Could admin remove this advert please
Thank you

@xsynatic @longhairedboy

1 Like