[UK] Evolve Gen1 Carbon Decks + Enclosures Going Free

Evolve UK are getting rid of old stock so they gave me a shout to pick up whatever I was interested in (they know I’ve got a weak spot for Gen1 Carbon decks)

So, I’m now a proud owner of new, never used, 12 decks+enclosures and three front trucks, some of which already have a destiny (there’s more Gen1 aficionados like me!).

Is there any interest in these?

Pick up preferable, but I can ship at cost or meet up.

I’ll start selling them on ebay if they don’t fly out of my home until the end of the year.

On a side note, there’s more old stock that Evolve are getting rid of (batteries, ESCs, etc)

2 Likes

WHAT?!?!?! as in that really loooong deck? How much would shipping be to the the US?

2 Likes

Yes, that one. Still wrapped in the original, 2013, bubble wrap.

Sweet sweet deck!

I have no idea what the shipping would cost.

where abouts in the uk are you? id love to get one

1 Like

DM’d u

1 Like

I’m in Buntingford, between Cambridge and London.

1 Like

Any photos of what they look like? asking for other people since I know shipping to the US will probably be too damn expensive

1 Like

I haven’t taken them out of the car yet, but will tomorrow and will take more pics

2 Likes

If someone in the UK plans to go to Esk8Con can pick some up and bring it to Vegas, I can meet up when I go and I’ll ship in the US for $12…ish (I get 1/2 off shipping at work’s mailroom) last time I shipped a deck it was $24USD but that was like 3-4 years ago for a shorter Hummie deck.

3 Likes

I’m coming to Vegas the end of Feb to play “Happens in Vegas”. Could maybe be an option for u?

2 Likes

maybe. February would be a like a four person mission since it would be need to be held by a resident of Las Vegas until I head over in April for esk8con. With gas and food prices these days I don’t drive there as much. My fata$$ used to drive over there in the late 90’s just for buffets because they were cheap :joy:

Depending on the method used, prices started from £50 to the US for these approximate dimensions. Parcelforce through interparcel were £60ish

3 Likes

Here’s what it all looks like. 10 decks and 12 enclosures.

2 Likes

How much are you looking for for the deck & enclosure?

Nothing. Just wanted to save them.

I’ll give priority to:

• those able to pick it up
  • those who I know have done cool stuff with these decks before
  • people based in the UK
  • people based abroad
1 Like

This is what the list looks like now:

Can you please confirm?

@Rad @hatman @itsmeOli @Leonsc @Mikenopolis @Esk @magharees @Guy

6 Likes

id love an enclosure and deck, I’m only 1.5h away could probably come up this week sometime?

2 Likes

I’m definitely interested in one. Wanted one for years!

3 Likes

I can vouch for Mike!

3 Likes

Thank Ben! It’s been a while since I’ve built anything. No more Psychotiller shop hangouts :cry:

2 Likes