[UK] Evolve CGT modified

Evolve GT base board (decks, trucks, 7inch ATs) small dent in the nose of the deck, would be totally hidden with a nose bumper. I have 3d printed one but haven’t fitted it yet.

10s5p 30q battery with around 30 cycles on. Daly charge only BMS. I get around 18 miles running 100a battery/63A each motor.
Flipsky dual 4.20plus with custom 3d printed enclosure.
Dual maytech 6374 motors 170kv
Flipsky VX2 remote with NRF module for Bluetooth vesc connection.
Evolve 4A fast charger and 2A charger
Freebord S2 bindings
Dope tape.

Located just south of Birmingham. Test rides can be had if I keep hold of your car keys :joy: only selling to fund part of my next build. :+1: Please don’t compare this a standard evolve as this has twice the power.

Any questions or offers please message me. I’m not sure exactly how much it’s worth. I’ll give the board a full clean :+1:

£1400

8 Likes

Do you have a photo inside the enclosure?

3 Likes

Great mod stealthy so other evolve riders won’t think “you’re one of those people”

2 Likes

you mean an evolve retard? been there, done that, moved on :rofl:

3 Likes

I’ll take some photos tonight when I give it a clean. Any idea of pricing? I’ve had no interest at all :joy:

Are you willing to ship to Germany?

I can do for the right price if I can find a courier who is willing to take it.

Ok, thanks for you reply. Is it possible, to contact you directly?

Hey mate, I’m looking at doing the same upgrades to my evolve carbon GT, I have the parts but no idea where to start. You don’t by chance have some pics or video of you doing the build? Or maybe a wiring diagram?

Cheers