[UK/EU] [WTS] Used and New Parts Sale - Hummie Deck/Enclosure Combo, Bergmeister Hubs and GBOMB Brackets

Where do you buy anti puncture spacer?

1 Like

Hey, ill take the hummie deck if @skrzypol changes his mind.

2 Likes

I got them from Bergmiester boss Timo, but I think they are essentially just rubber grommets that can be got on ebay/ali/amazon. Search the forum for Berg grometts and I seem to remember there are a few threads recommending which ones are good.

Hummie and enclosure still available ?

1 Like

Yes it is. Where are you based?

In france, what would be the shipping cost (For paris or Gif sur Yvette 91160)

1 Like

I’ll find out and get back to you tomorrow.

1 Like

Berg Hubs, tyres and tubes and GBOMBS still left and price drop.

Bergmeister set now £150
Gbombs now £160

(plus P+P)

I might be interested in your Bergmeister set, how much is P+P to Spain?

1 Like

DPD (who I normally use, and are reliable/cheap) have suspended services to to Spain currently. Ive been told services could resume in the next few week’s but the guy at DPD didnt know why. The cheapest other service I could find was Parcelforce and your looking at around £40 including postage and packaging. You could wait and see or your welcome to go with Parcel force. Up to you dude

2 Likes

I’ve had problems with them when sending from UK to Spain and it was very painful, in total, i waited for the package around 3 months or so.

1 Like

I might be interested in the wheels, could you check shipping to Norway? And do you know if they fit tb218 trucks?

1 Like

Do you mean the whole bergmeister set inclduing tyres, tubes and hubs? It’s a 4.3kg haul and the prices im getting here around £40 to ship to Norway (although a third party site says it’s under £30 - but on trustpilot people say this service is terrible).

I used the bergs with the Boardnamics 220mm trucks and they worked really nicely. If these are similar in size or longer than the tb218’s then they would be fine. Perhaps double check on the noob thread, someone there might have more info.

Sorry mate, I found out that those wheels don’t adjust to my needs and bought other ones from other brand. Thanks anyway for the concern. Good luck selling them!

1 Like

I’ll take the Berg package and gbombs if those are still available?

1 Like

Yes indeed they are. And you’re London-based! Easy to ship (im London based too)

All items have been sold. Who do I let know to close this thread?

@xsynatic ~the closer of posts~

1 Like