[UK][EU] WTB 2x 6374 - 6384 with 8mm Shaft

As the title says, looking for some 6374 to 6384 motors with 8mm shaft, preferably sensored but pretty open to see what’s around!

Many thanks

1 Like

I really like my 6374 battle hardened motors that I got from @Anubis :call_me_hand:

https://nexusboards.co.uk/products/fs-2020-6374-3500w-motor-battle-hardened

2 Likes

He needs them for boardnamics GD so i think the stepped shaft means it won’t work :frowning:

2 Likes

These may / may not be for gear drive but I did ask Kevin @Boardnamics and he said the flipskys should fit the gears fine - next time someone asks, it looks like you should sell away :wink:

1 Like

We need to do some homework on this because I want to get those GD eventually :call_me_hand: @Boardnamics or @KaramQ or @Bobby what motors are you using on your setups

The man himself.

2 Likes

Yes this is good but pics to confirm this would be even better

1 Like

If you want to buy aps 6384 with 10mm axles, I have two 6384 stepped down 8mm axles that I can sell.

So just to clarify I have two 8mm axles for 6384 motors

This does mean you’ll need to remove the shaft though and this is a bit of work

2 Likes

I’m using 6355 Tb motors on his 220’s

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know - I will see what comes up and let you know!

1 Like

Step down axles work fine as long as the stepped portion is 7mm or less in length.

4 Likes

Using 2 6374 motors on boardnamics 220’s…
If 6380 fits, it will be a very tight squeeze

2 Likes

Fair, I will be sticking to 6374 then!!!

2 Likes

The Tb 6380’s will work, the sk3’s are more then xx74

2 Likes

Looks like it’s 8mm :roll_eyes: (thanks @Anubis for the image)

2 Likes

ouch…so the FS won’t work with @Boardnamics GD’s…or at least they might work …?

1 Like

They will. The distance between the plate and wheel gear is 0.7mm, so if the motor gear is 1mm away from the plate, that will have no adverse effects on performance. 0.3mm less width engagement is unnoticeable.

The motor gear is 1mm away because the plate is 7mm thick.

1 Like

:ok_hand: