[UK/EU] Ben's garage sale

Alright its around that time when I need to clear more stuff out. Most of this is new and unridden, or ridden as a test setup so an insignifigant milage. I can also warranty the stuff :slight_smile: Lots of the stuff has sat around in a literal garage for a little while (Not the batteries or electronics), so some of the steel screws are a bit rusty. I’ve tested everything so I know its working but if it breaks prematurely let me know and I’ll warranty/refund it.

(Images will be added over the coming couple of days, if you want to see something immediatly please let me know)

Shipping not included.

:zap: Powertrain stuff

**Dual Maytech 6374 with BN220, DH mounts and 80A blue dyed BOA wheels** 5-10 Miles, test setup.

Images coming super soon

230 GBP.

:battery: Battery stuff

12S4P Molicel P26A flex tolerant pack (Fits in hummie and probably many others)
Comes shrink wrapped and stuff obviously :slight_smile:
0 miles new.

290 GBP.

12S6P Molicel P42A flex tolerant double stacked pack For a really big undermount. I have a kinda crappy ABS enclosure that fits it I can include but would recommend using something nicer.

Pictures coming super soon. Built by me though so its not a bomb.

450 GBP.

10S2P budget board brick pack Fits in a fair few boards but not all of them, its a little tall.

Pictures coming soon, but its just a blue brick.

160 GBP

:skateboard: Decks

More to be added soonish...

:brain: ESC stuff
Flipsky 6.6 single in a metal case. I’ll pay you if you can kill one of these on 60-90 amps. Kinda awkward to use though because the case is so big.

90 GBP Each (I have a few)

More to be added when I get the time :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Will you accept 220 gbp for both? I will take them in that case.

I would need them shipped to London. Shipping costs is on me of course.

Thanks.

1 Like

Ones already gone :frowning:

Then I’ll take the second one.

2 Likes

PM’d regarding one of your FS 6.6’s. Good esc IMO and good deal too!

2 Likes

I’m tempted by this, how is the clearance?

It’s gone :frowning: I’ll update the thread soon but mostly just batteries left

Idk what progress you’ve made on the 10s4p for my friend’s board (he’s in Latvia atm which is why I haven’t bothered you about it yet, lol), but I’d be interested in knowing if this pack would fit, since it’s not that much more :upside_down_face:

It would be incredible if you did an enclosure to match the bottom theme of this board lol

1 Like

I really have no idea at the moment. I did a skin job for @rusins on a deck like this. I remember that I really liked it. That’s why I bought one for myself.

Let it sit, some idea will come eventually. :joy:

4 Likes

The depth will be way off, it’s probably close to 60mm deep. Otherwise I’ll measure it when I’m back

I haven’t started on the 10s4p, the lead time on it is only like 3 days so it’ll pretty much just be when it’s needed

1 Like

HOW?

Even if you didn’t stagger stack, 2x 18mm would be 36mm – how do you have wiring take up 24mm of space? :laughing:

1 Like

xD I’ll have to measure it again when I’m back but I think it’s just got a ton of fish paper.

2 Likes

bump :slight_smile: Need to know if this fits because that determines what charger I include & vesc settings

2 Likes

Roughly 350x145x55, plus the bms on the front but it can sit over something.

1 Like

Wow, it’s really that thick huh? Must be a tripple stack then. Alright, 10s it is, thank you

Its uncanted double stack with 8AWG running over it

1 Like