(UK) DEADLINE TODAY 6/5/21 Add davega parts to my order

Self explanatory, buying some of the new goodies from @janpom.
If you live in the uk, are okay with paying me to get your stuff across the border then reship and really want some of the new colours he releases very soon, let me know here!

Please note that i will only add to the order items already paid for (if you change your mind it’s up to you to resell).

9 Likes

How much does it cost to get them to the UK since it’s over 135£? Do you pay vat or not? I quickly looked into the new Brexit regulations and forgot :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Under £135 they’d have to be sent as a gift, avoiding tax completely. I’m buying about £50 worth of stuff from him and fully fronting the tax if shit does happen.
Problem is under £135 he has to have a uk vat number and pay tax himself which is ridiculous

2 Likes

So if we have an order over 135£? No vat?

Still vat, but it goes through normal customs, like ordering stuff from america for example

1 Like

I see, thanks for clearing that up for me :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

You would be better off ordering from him directly as you’re in france, @Halbj613 would be better off ordering through me if he wants some replacement glass protections for example. Both because janpom has no uk vat and can’t normally sell him, and because if it’s sent as a gift there’s still international shipping to price into the amount

2 Likes

Good example

3 Likes

If he wants *completely new davega

2 Likes

was considering but i cant afford

2 Likes

Alright, closing this one