UK bajaboard owners

Same over here. random remote disconnects, so that you have to go to the settings and then repair them back together. The original bms was faulty and we changed it to a new one and the list goes on :joy:

1 Like

I hear you, my kids still go out armoured, the board never gets past 6mph, I’ve had my board for a very long time now, never experienced remote disconnect or a torn belt, maybe I’ve just been lucky but Every fast board has its problems, can definitely see how much of a pita a belt change would be

2 Likes

Well you must have the world’s best belts or just not ride in the conditions I rode mine in. The design of the drive lends itself to easily allowing grit and gravel into the belts, have also broken belts with direct impacts.

My best effort was 4 belts in one ride, spent more time changing belts than riding :joy:

1 Like

The random disconnect happened here, as I was watching the beautiful drowning sunset.

1 Like

I’ve had my G3X since 2015 and it STILL brings a smile to my face regardless of the other boards I’ve built or ridden :wink: