[U.S.] Psychotiller completes

You should buy one and put a lanyard on it. I knew a girl named marcy lanyard. total bitch.

10 Likes

These things look even better in person… Of what I heard from Brandon is that it’s pretty much the Killshot platform but with a shorter wheelbase for tight turns!

Someone grab these :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

How can you compare that to a speedboard

4 Likes

What I can see! there is probably beef with speedboard and they’re just trying to make a funny reference. “Speed board plus 2 extra wheels” :rofl:

8 Likes

Gone!

6 Likes

Issa joke m8…

8 Likes

I see

6 Likes

But I thought speedboard was supposed to run on 13s4p pack!! “Pls don’t shoot I haven’t done any research on it”

4 Likes

Could be! The one I tried wasnt. If so though, That would make sense why it’s $2000. 12 more cells.

7 Likes

Where did the Speedboard touch you Dave…

5 Likes

Several times in my life actually. Over 20years ago in Chicago/tierneyrides. Then about six or seven years ago on endlesssphere and then in SF at the beask8 event.

7 Likes

How does dual 5065 compare to dual 6355’s in general?

2 Likes

63mm motors create more torque. This is just physics. The 5065s are quite powerful though and the cruiser is easily better than any evolve or boosted.

7 Likes

@speedboard, I think you’re going to have to allocate some of that Kickstarter money for Dave’s tuition to jelly school, cause he’s bein a hater…

4 Likes

Ouch :grimacing:

Dude, you need to stop

1 Like

I’m trying to figure out a way to pin his return on you. Just you wait. Or maybe we blame @zach

3 Likes

Where have I said anything negative? Or untrue? Suck it

3 Likes

I told him that this is a binding safe space. My bad. On the bright side, Dr Mike can finally tag him when talking about his motors

6 Likes

It’s all good. I like Dave. The prototype did have a 6380 170 kV motor with a 13s4p 100A continuous battery pack. Upgrading for the next prototype. Will post details elsewhere.

6 Likes