[U.S.] Psychotiller completes

Not for this one.

would at wheels fit or is it custom to those wheels?

1 Like

You might get wheel bite.

Edit: not you might. You are 100% getting wheel bite

2 Likes

lets get the go fund me

Is the board with black wheels still available? I’m a beginner looking for my first board, and totally new to this forum. This board looks like it could be a great start.

3 Likes

Hey bro-

Bumped your account so you won’t be limited in posting or messaging.

Psychotiller is in transition, so not sure this is your best purchase at this point. Let us know your budget and what you’re looking for in the “introduce yourself” thread and we’ll be happy to share some options.

Welcome to the forum!

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure @Psychotiller is back, although he is still working to refund people. I’ll try and see if I can get him on here… Although I would say @370HSSV has a better shot :grin:

2 Likes

Work to be done there. I’ll be thrilled to see Dave square things with everyone and get back to making killer shit. Ways off, though.

1 Like

Yep, he’s already getting back into the swing of things I think… New trucks coming out and 6x3’s on the close horizon. Hopefully Dave comes back in full force :love_you_gesture:t3:

1 Like

Witch I highly recommend :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Never know if you just out here clownin us or prefer witch over which.

I just don’t know…

2 Likes

Haha. Being for realz man. C’mon. Their new stuff looks and rides pretty damn nice

2 Likes

Ohhh no no I agree about that for sure. I love it without a doubt. Just questioning your choice of “which”

My brother just got a set of trucks, Im excited to try them out.

3 Likes

ESL brother. Don’t hate on me lol

3 Likes

Nah I love it. Makes them comments even more enjoyable.

All love

1 Like

Aw. Now you’re making fun of me :pensive:

2 Likes

Best way to get him on here is to talk about DKP. He fucking loves to shit talk DKP

2 Likes

Nahhhh never that. I’d be dumb to do that since I buy all my stuff from ya and get advice that’ll keep me alive.

2 Likes

Haha. Just messing with you man. We good. All love brother

1 Like