(U.S.) New Psychotiller Enclosures Available

Don’t get me started…

1 Like

Hey I’m just saying he’s always been responsive with me

I never bought FleXLs but his new shit is nice

1 Like

Good for you that he is answering you. Too bad this does not apply to lots of other people.
As far as his new trucks are concerned IMO they suck.
I could go on and write an essay why that is but I have neither the time nor the drive to do it.

What’s your main reason for them sucking? Not asking for a essay. @taz

Have you rode them?

I found this I wrote somewhere so here it is:

Because this new truck design is a set of TKP with an almost 0 degree rear baseplate and a hanger that looks like someone tried to save on machining time, weighs a fucking ton however the motor mount adapters are being held by a clamp?

The hanger, as designed comes from a huge block of aluminium. It is a missed opportunity not to incorporate mounting adaptors or at least make some that fit with a more elegant solution and not a c clamp design.
The hanger is extremely blocky, durable for sure (still need to see how the pivot is made) but unnecessarily heavy.
Maybe it’s me but going through all the trouble to make a new truck and ending up with this is meh.

I have not ridden the trucks. If you are happy with them that is all that matters but I have no desire to try them out.

1 Like

I mean baseplates are 35/45…

Thick? Yeah I guess but strong, very.
Gonna bend? Doubt it lol

I guess your going off the look of a truck? Not really sure what your saying sucks when you haven’t rode it?

As I said. If you like them that is all that matters.

1 Like

No worries was just wondering what caused you to hate em so much. Looking at em in front of me machining looks fantastic

3 Likes

Id suggest buying from a reliable vendor

3 Likes

A Rayne Demonseed 42 and the altar wedge enclosure would work well.

Maybe only get the enclosure from psychotiller.

There are a couple other reputable battery builders here.

7 Likes

Go buy some weather stripping from home depot, unroll it and stick it to the enclosure so it has a waterproof foam pad to contour the shape 9f the deck if its nothing too crazy, it should work. Im usuing 1x1 inch westher stripping foam to make a riser for my tb b2 deck, so i can run 2 12s4p packs parallel. Seems to be doing amazing, plus you can ways go arou d it wirh silicone just for that extra waterr proofing