[U.S.] Bustin Deck/Enclosure | 6374 Motors | Haggyboard Pepes & Pulleys

Bustin Dualomo Deck/Enclosure set, HGLTech 6374 Motors, Haggyboard Senor Pepe wheels & pulleys.

Bustin Sportster Dualomo Deck & Enclosure
Never made it into a build, has been sitting in the closet since last fall. The center threaded inserts are a bit crooked, so Bustin sent me replacement inserts to correct them, and the center grip tape segments to put back on after it’s corrected. This was $300 shipped when I picked it up. Just trying to move it.
$200 Shipped:

Images

HGLTech Motors SOLD
Far as I have read, they’re the OEM that made Flipsky motors, but with actual customer service. I used a set in a build last year, they’ve been working great. These were a backup in case my Haggydrive motors died, but they have not and so here these are.
Selling as a set of 2.
6374 motors, 190Kv, includes 15t motor pulley.
$150 Shipped:

Images

Haggydrive Senor Pepe wheels w/ Kegel Pulleys
Unused, sat in storage. Includes the Kegel pulleys (6).
Selling as a set of 4 wheels with pulleys (36 teeth).
$80 Shipped:

Images

Haggydrive Senor Pepe wheels w/ ABEC Pulleys
Unused, sat in storage. Includes the ABEC pulleys (4).
Selling as a set of 4 wheels with pulleys (36 teeth).
$80 Shipped:

Images

2 Likes

Are U US if yes I’ll take the motors :call_me_hand:

Yes, U.S. Had to edit the post due to my sloppy forum code and general haphazardy.

2 Likes

What teeth?

I shall go check. And also update the OP.

Edit: 36T pulleys, both the Kegel and ABEC.

1 Like

Do you have measurements for the Bustin enclosure. Would need to know interior length, width at narrowest point, and depth. Thanks!

1 Like

I thought I got photos of the bottom, enclosure and interior. My mistake. I’ll get those photos up and include the measurements.

Until then, it’s the “DIY Kit” they sold, that they used on the Dualomo Hybrid Sportster. Fits a single stack of 18650s, plus the ESC. The Bustin Hybrid Sportster fit a 10s3p in there, but there’s enough room for a 12s3p plus controller.

Anyway, I’ll get more photos and specs up in a bit. Sorry about that.

3 Likes

Motors are sold.

1 Like

Added more photos of the Bustin deck/enclosure. Can comfortably fit a 12s3p of 18650s with about 6" left to the rear.

Internal length is 19 1/16" and width at narrowest point is 5 9/16".

1 Like

I want it

1 Like

Bustin deck/enclosure is sold.
Thank you. :pray:

3 Likes