TSG Pass Visor Tool

I use a TSG Pass and it’s my favorite full face helmet! One great feature of the helmet is that it comes with high-quality visors and they are swap-able. I love riding at night, and the clear visor is perfect for that. During daytime rides, the tinted visor rules, and you get that space-warrior look!

The Pass uses a thin, shallow, x-style bolt to swap and tighten the visors. It makes sense aerodynamically, but it’s a pain to use practically. I found myself avoiding the visor-swap! So I made this little tool based on the bolt. It’s not fancy, but I’ve enjoyed using it so far. It makes the visor swap easier. I can print a few extra if this problem vexes anyone else!

TSG_PASS_Tool

30 Likes

I’d love one of those! Any chance you could share the stl file? I don’t have a printer myself, but then I could ask someone in the EU to print me one :slight_smile:

7 Likes

yes please, an STL would be incredible! nice design!

5 Likes

Nice! I made one of these for my helmet that uses a similar bolt but shallower. The quarter I was using started scratching up the helmet when it would slip :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Heck yeah! Would love one of these. I currently use my fingernails :eyes:

5 Likes

That hurt me to read.

I liked that just so I could unlike it.

9 Likes

Ahahaha

Who needs a flathead when you have one on your hand?

2 Likes

Fantastic idea, I’ve always just jimmied a flathead but this definetly would work better :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Brilliant! I’ve just been using my micropeen since it fits perfectly in the slot (for once :roll_eyes:), but it’s getting all calloused and bruised. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Thanks for saving my tiny tool with your tiny tool! :pinching_hand: :wrench:

PS: I would also love to get the stl file.

8 Likes

You saucy bugger. Nice logo, I recognise it from somewhere? :thinking:

5 Likes

nice! not only simple but elegant, I feel such a caveman using a coin :joy:

5 Likes

Good idea! I use my keys and sometimes they slip out and scratch the plastic or corner of the visor. They can be tight

6 Likes

I gave up on my super cool and awesome mirrored visor…
I Just leave the clear in there and use sunglasses…

I put serious though into getting a second one so I could have a day time one and a night time one…

5 Likes

Great idea Jamie, ive struggled with the screw too before. STL would be great :blush:

2 Likes

Thx All - I’ll work on getting the STL file uploaded somewhere.

Right? the scratched up bolts are a drag!

:astonished:

Thx! Ya that’s what I was doing and it’s clunky!

Ya I think I’ve seen it once or twice myself!

I’ve actually considered the same thing! Maybe one day! Until then, I’m about that visor-swappin life.

4 Likes

Love the practicality and design! My quarter is not cutting it anymore.

If you have any extras, I would love one of those.

2 Likes

I’m diggen the purple my kids school colors I might have to get me one :star_struck:
Awesome thread :call_me_hand:

Guys he is real :rofl:

3 Likes

dont think they make the purple anymore… wish mine wasnt purple tbh

2 Likes

XL :thinking: I might be interested

large, and in Brisbane, proper used too you wouldn’t want it

1 Like