TSG Pass - UK vendor

So I’ve seen the TSG Pass helmet on a few videos and reviews but can’t find any vendor that has one. One site said it was discontinued!

What the deal with that then? is a full face mask in the uk a bad idea given the laws and unwanted police attention.

2 Likes

They are very batch based, so its normal for them to be completely out of stock everywhere. I think the next batch is in April. You can get one from a EU vendor, its not any more expensive, helmets are zero VAT so there should be basically no import charge (Although its likely you’ll need to contest any bills that come in, or ask whoever you buy it from to specifically mark the product as zero vat), besides, stuff isn’t any more expensive than pre brexit anyway as we got a no tariff trade deal.

5 Likes

Thanks for taking the time. Okay ill hold my horses.

You wouldn’t have voted for Brexit by any chance lol

Do you think wearing a full face in England is a bit OTT given we can’t use the roads?

If anything it’s a reason you should wear a full face helmet lol. Forces police to stop you if they really want to bother you about it.

3 Likes

They’re back in stock on TSG’s website, idk if they ship to the UK but the prices show as Euros and I’m not even on that side of the pond.

2 Likes

sickboards.nl has them too

2 Likes

@Claude if your ordering direct consider some TSG hard knee and elbow also, saved me so many times
My dhps are so beaten up

Spotted some new elbows, with similar strap to dhps

Time for protection refresh I think :slight_smile:

Thanks for advice about pads. I just bought the exoskin triple 8 set which may Ill keep for under clothes lower speed times.

DSG don’t ship to uk so will have to wait for a uk vendor

If you need a S size I am selling one ^^

If anyone needs an XL in the UK my gold tsg pass pro has mostly sat on the shelf in it’s bag since I got it.

This seems like a good deal. Same price more or less than the official RideTSG site, only these guys ship to the U.K…maybe like anubis said just call to ensure there’s zero tax at their end

yeah spotted that. thx

they only had one and sold it! now have to wait for another uk seller!

What size are you looking for?

Large matte lack (head measure 59.5cm)

Have you tried one on before?
I’d say you’d want the xl. They’ve always been on the small side.
I measure 60cm and xl is extremely snug.

2 Likes