Trusted Vendor Voting Discussion Thread (SERIOUS)

You bring up solid points, but there’s a version of this that breaks everything out into categories and that version is probably too convoluted for its own good.

So I think better to err on the side of simplicity.

would it be appropriate to have a middling…
…meh…
a not terrible, but less than satisfactory??

and when did @PixelatedPolyeurthan buy so much shit… he/or she is everywhere…

2 Likes

what do you know? Not your buisness what i buy. My bank account does announce 0 atm…

It

4 Likes

seems appropriate

not that there is anything wrong about being androgynous…

but sometimes… like dodgeball… you have to pick a side…

1 Like

I understand. :wink:
I did vote mike beard accordingly even though i never bought from him.

1 Like

i think he was just pointing out that votes should be done only by customers not just every esk8 member voting their opinion.

2 Likes

fair enough.
I only voted those that have had plenty of remarks from others or those who’ve helped me in the past.
I actually have bought things from alot of people though haha

I relooked and out of all the people i voted the only ones i never bought anything from are Kaly,Hoyt, so there, don’t know why y all jumping on me. sometimes i only bought a belt or maybe something they were selling on the forum and not their product (like second-hand stuff).

1 Like

mBoards

1 Like

nobody jumping on you. one guy made a comment.

4 Likes

by voting without actual interaction, you skew the results… do you understand that?

3 Likes

Don’t worry too much about a few. It will all average out. But yes, like others have said, it’s a stronger resource if it comes mainly from customer experience.

3 Likes

To be fair, I don’t think that many people got ripped off by Hyperion :sweat_smile: so there is a bit of a bandwagon effect

4 Likes

nicely stated… you… are more the massager… me… I’m brute force… I try to be nice, but sometimes it hurts so much to bite my upper lip…

2 Likes

you have any Unities to sell…
I remember you committed to a build thread…cough…cough thread…

I need one and your butt-buddy’s usury cost is unacceptable…

just pay the $350 my dude. It’s like $25 more

DO YOU UNDERSTAND PRINCIPLE!

1 Like

guess you ain’t got no unity then. (Bill tell my family I love them) :oncoming_police_car::rotating_light:

1 Like

Yes quite right, hence my over exagerated defense

Good day Kook

1 Like

I gots enuff to keep me sk8ing till the neoboxes come to fruition…

2 Likes