Trusted Vendor Voting Discussion Thread (SERIOUS)

Thanks for the feedback @Zach . I’m trying to do my best for you guys :slight_smile:

Nice to hear that the Vescs came home safely. Have Fun!
Cheeers!

6 Likes

we usually keep stocks for hotselling products. usually shipping is arranged immediately after order, with DHL shipping time 3-5days. Some customized KV motors may need longer time because of needing production. Recommend to email us support@michobby.com to check exact time of customized products. :love_you_gesture:t2:

Ok, complete noob question here, but how do I retract a vote? My computer lagged and I ended up voting thumbs down on several vendors when I didn’t mean to vote, I was just scrolling. Now I feel bad for leaving bad feedback on vendors I don’t even have any relation to :sweat:

1 Like

Click on show vote or view vote and you should be able to click the other option. Unfortunately you can’t just unvote which I hate.

I’ve been in the same situation :expressionless:

2 Likes

Ok, thanks! Guess I should change the votes to positive at least :sweat_smile:

1 Like

With black friday deals incoming, I thought it would be good to bump this thread and have everyone vote for the vendors they’ve had experience with this past year. Maybe some new ones need to be added, maybe some votes need to be recast to reflect the current situation?

Let’s help others shop safe! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Some examples of missing vendors that should be added:
@tomiboi
@Savage1
@ApexBoards
@SabreDynamics
@BenjaminF
Big Red’s Boards @TheRef
Onsra, Hunterboards, and other prebuilt brands kek

8 Likes

I do want to vote TB on the good side since my TB stuff are still working fine, but he’s been MIA and more and more people are getting bad services. not sure how i would feel recommending them anymore

1 Like

I was unlucky enough to get something from him that broke so I can downvote with no shame :laughing:

1 Like

From the top of my head but I know there’s more of you out there

2 Likes

Kevin, Andrew and Moon are already on the list :*
Feels weird to call Moon Moon even though I know his real name… Is it a secret? Or nah?

1 Like

Fixed :call_me_hand:
Probably :rofl:

1 Like

Secret until you order something haha

5 Likes

:fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

11 Likes

I’ve order stuff from Moon before, but I forgot his name :shushing_face:

No hate plz moon, I love ur stuff

2 Likes

Putting in a recommendation for @Skyart . Ordered motors from him. Fast shipping, good communication all along the way. Had some minor issues with motors. Immediately offered full refund and sent me a label. No drama, no fuss, two thumbs up for service.

Will def shop again when he has more 8mm motors :smiley:

8 Likes

Any time I have a problem, which is usually all the time, I get a quick phone call or FaceTime from @Skyart and we figure it out . 10/10 service :ok_hand:t3:

8 Likes

Which usually sends you into a tail spin of other problems :laughing: and then the forum gotta rescue both of us

8 Likes

LOL literally yesterday :rofl:

3 Likes

Stand up guy for sure, definitely would recommend.

2 Likes