Trusted Vendor Voting Discussion Thread (SERIOUS)

He awaits your judgement.

3 Likes

Just checked out the ZESC eBay link. $999 US for that esc. What am I missing here? Is this even real?

1 Like

He changes the price from $99 to $999 when he’s out of stock.

4 Likes

Ahhhhhh ok. Thanks for the info man. GTK

1 Like

Shit now you tell me

9 Likes

It’s been a while, and a lot of us have some free time now. Go through the list and update / add your review for the vendors you bought from last month! :slight_smile:

Some new vendors have been added too!

2 Likes

I thought about adding Enertion just for giggles :slight_smile:.

3 Likes

What’s sad is that I would have to upvote them, because I got my Focboxes from them on discount without any import tax :laughing:

years ago

2 Likes

In truth I prolly would too as everything I ordered I eventually got. Although one of the Unity’s was hot garbage.

2 Likes

anybody ever ordered anything from https://michobby.com? The’ve got some more KV choices on their 6396 maytechs than maytech does on their site

1 Like

@BillGordon I’m pretty small time but should I be on the list too? www.alterbags.com

Apologies for not being active much lately haha

9 Likes

All that matters is how you take care of your customers. I’ll get you added in a bit.

5 Likes

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

5 Likes

Yeppp ordered motors from them. They are just a supplier of maytech tbh. So their shipment is pretty tied to maytech.

Nonetheless I got some 210kV motors albeit after 4 months of waiting.

2 Likes

You’re all set. Fittingly, you’re nestled between two SG legends in ArcBoards and Avx.

4 Likes

We all know each other too

3 Likes

I’d like to nominate
ElectricScooterParts.com

And specifically Alex the support member.
I had just sent a ticket requesting a status update on my order sent out on the holiday. I was sure to mention the fact that I understand the situation, just wanted an update. He replied very quickly and kindly saying they are very backed up, but he would bump my order up because I was kind to him.

They’re orders have increased drastically so I wouldn’t expect the same behavior. I know I’m not the first person to use them. They have cheaper tire prices and not to mention just about any size you’ll need. Cheaper than mbs and faster than Trampa. Quality of parts is TBD. But service is excellent

Anyone else have dealings with them?

5 Likes

Yeah, I’ve bought from them 10-15 times (currently have an order on the way) and he’s always been super helpful. He even has a lot of great articles and calculators on his site.

https://electricscooterparts.com/modifications-and-custom-built-help-for-electric-scooters-bikes-go-karts.html

I hope he joins our forum, he inadvertently started my esk8 career and I love him.

3 Likes

they sold me some clever tires once. I’m still riding around on them.

1 Like

Just wanted to give a big thanks to @seaborder for his repair services. He was extremely professional, diligent, and super easy to work with. Would definitely recommend to anyone seeking ESC repair services in the EU.

Thanks again, Max!

9 Likes