Trampa Open Drive šŸ”©

The money you pay is probably the import tax, which UPS had to pay for you during import. Export tax doesnā€™t exist. Taxes are on imports.
Import tax depends on your location and goods and your governmentā€™s decision to impose them.

3 Likes

I think this open drive could be used with chains?

3 Likes

This one is not just for you, but to those who never seem to stop complaining about pricing. I donā€™t think you got the whole picture in mind with design, testing prototypes, outsourcing production, importing, storing, branding, selling, packing, shipping a product and follow up. It cost way more than you think. Especially if you need employees. It is super easy to complain, what about doing something about it yourself if you can do it better/cheaper. It is not like you have to buy it either.

5 Likes

Dont worry i get exactly the thing about pricing my man, im working on my own stuff too. However dont just put yeah only 25 bucks while it is not, thats simply spreading misinformation. The difficulty of milling does not a whole lot with milling 500 pieces, material is expensive in some places i know that too and employees cost a lot. Just dont put wrong prices for the hype.

I can also say yeah my hubs are only 20 bucksā€¦per partā€¦

Also im not irritated by their final priceā€¦although its a bit pricey but i guess they can ask it.

2 Likes