trampa Motor problem

:sunglasses:

420A

Ok! I think the motor is too small, and the moon11/44 tooth space is just right. I donā€™t like the 1/5 too large. I consider 6385 170-200kv how?

Ok! I consider changing the motor 6384 or 6385 170kv, what do you think?

Your suggestion is great! But the moon has a maximum of 44T! Cannot install 47T. Ten to nine T, so 6384 or 6385 170-200 kV, what do you think?

Whatā€™s the ramping time set to in the VESC? The default is woefully slow and makes every thing feel under powered

1 Like

Haha! I bought 8072 170kv to help my friends last year. The experience is too strong, but I think itā€™s too dangerous and a waste of electricity. I really want 7050-7060-7080, the best power is 5500w, can you sell it?

Oh yes! I donā€™t know, where to set it up?

donā€™t have any 70xx motors, sorry bro

looks like u in HK too? where u at

1 Like

Well, itā€™s a pity, I really hope that someone will do 70** which is great. Iā€™m in Shenzhen

1 Like

there are 70xx motors, just mainly for efoil use as they are inrunners and mostly waterproof

country next door, eh, close enough i guess

1 Like

Yes, I know it is not suitable for use. you are in HongKong?

u can just use 80xx motor and back up the voltage and current a bit to get similar feel of a 70xx motors, it shouldnā€™t be that big of a difference as long as u have the desire kv and correct gearing

yes, HK

1 Like

Well Iā€™m confident that will creat a large increase in the take off and power your looking for at no cost. More than what increase you see from larger motors

Itā€™s under remote, general, pos ramping time. Lower the number harder it will acelarate

I donā€™t like 80~~ heat dissipation, sand and mud are in trouble! Itā€™s great that you are Hong Kong. How can I contact you to play together.

OK :+1:

u can pm me if u want, but a heads up tho, i technically canā€™t cross into china border