Trampa Joystick - Joystick faulty - Please read manual for assistance

Looks about right for DHL express shipping. They do a damn good job at getting stuff overseas fast and with minimal or no damage at all to the packages, but it comes at price. I’d email and ask if there is any way they could use a different provider or a cheaper option from DHL since there shouldn’t be any issues with a remote getting damaged beyond use in shipping.

I have given DHL so much money the last few years and have received so many pristine shipping boxes when they delivered the packages

DHL is the absolute worst. If they don’t turn your package into a mishapen football they will straight up loose it and still bill you 3x-4x of it’s value in undisclosed fees.

Worst shipping company I’ve ever had the displeasure of having to deal with.

1 Like

No Royal Mail option? They had it last time I ordered.

As someone who ships a lot of parcels every week for the last 2 years I have found this to absolutely not be the case. All over the world they have excelled. Out of thousands of parcels, not one lost or late one. UPS on the other hand were absolutely diabolical. And horrible to deal with when things invariably went wrong.

3 Likes

holy-fuck-that-was-diabolical

1 Like

And my 2 cents below!

Z-Mote for the win!

3 Likes

This.
Does anyone know what the value is of the potentiometer? I can just grab something from rs technology, because that shipping is whack.