TRAMPA IR Twin Main Pin Skid Plate Truck

huh I just realized with a no-sno style kingpins in hanger you could make a motorized bushing tensioner by spinning the nuts in the baseplate.

Sometimes it’s best to arrive at the why before the how.

8 Likes

I think we both know that is not how a proper hype-monster-money-machine-insta-crowdfund-business works.

7 Likes

People just never understand why I reply with “Fuck no”, then they reply “but they are the best electric skateboard” :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

if someone beats me to the ideas… then I have to find new ideas.

5 Likes

Only if you got something to prove you sweet sweet summer child. :kissing_heart:

Ideas are cheap, successful implementation of ideas, not so much. Renders do not make a design.

6 Likes

China board does not roll off the board quite as well. Needs to practice falling.

2 Likes

what a great idea about not having it be an idea.

2 Likes

based on what I’ve seen lately, apparently not having any ideas at all can be very profitable.

9 Likes

I just want to say that I love and appreciate you Justin

10 Likes

And reindeer do not leave you behind.

4 Likes

i think you meant to say “christmas donkeys”

8 Likes

That’s not a nice thing to call the Snow Cajuns.

5 Likes

Dominic the Italian Christmas Donkey is a friend of mine. We used to hang out in Little Italy, having cannool n esspress, a bitta pasteciotti come un grosso cavallo sudato, sta minchia, che palle!

5 Likes

Simon (my six year old) and I call literal reindeer Christmas Donkeys. I don’t know how it started, but I cannot see reindeer and not think Christmas donkey at this point.

4 Likes

I’m trying to remember who forced my kids to learn that song when we were hanging out.

2 Likes

:clap::clap::clap:

5 Likes

I like this

2 Likes

As somebody who has literally built and ridden hundreds of one off trucks, I’ve got the ideas thing thoroughly covered.

But what should I be working on to help get to the point where I can get trucks under other peoples feet?

Less of a question, more of an, Open self reflection.

8 Likes

Good ideas can be hard to come by. Successfully implementing ideas is easier when you know how to execute them.

8 Likes