TRAMPA IR Twin Main Pin Skid Plate Truck

This is untrue. Trans women can have penises. One’s gender isn’t necessarily determined by their biological sex, and so genitalia aren’t necessarily part of gender expression.

This post is not in jest. Just for clarification.

As for the steel…it doesn’t really matter. There is no steel. You’re all just batteries.

6 Likes

Your talents have no end.

6 Likes

lol yall have been railing the trucks since the shadow launch XD

@Trampa any chance for 5 degree baseplates at some point?

1 Like

Damn it really sucks to see drama between trampa and apex. They both do cool stuff that grows the interest in the hobby. My opinion is compitiion is good for everyone. More options for consumers and helps grow the customer base. I hope to see more options out their in the future. : )

3 Likes

Eh, Trama is OK at best and that’s ignoring how they’ve decided to treat Apex. They’re clearly fine with selling awful products that put their customers in danger. I’m not sure I’ve heard about a single person who’s had a decent experience with their wand remote and they still sell it. After writing this I feel like “OK” is too generous.

4 Likes

Who has as many options as trampa though? The great thing about diy is you can pick and chose parts. dont like the wand fine. But maybe you like the decks or the hubs or the tires. No one else comes close to their options. Would like to see more brands with a selection like trampa.

woah woah it’s a great paper weight and an even better dildo XD

4 Likes

I don’t see dangerous products as options and it’s difficult to trust a company that sells them. This product category has been littered with unscrupulous businesses that have “options” on the market.

well thats a really black and white way of looking at things but ok.

1 Like

Totally right. I’m just not willing to take unnecessary risks. This stuff is dangerous enough as is. Trampa was the first company I found that got me excited about es8s and MTBs, but once I looked past the pretty pictures, I decided there’s no good reason to spend money with them. I have no issue with you liking them, but do be careful. At least you’re here and can see that there are other options, especially since they’re not a cheap brand.

3 Likes

I think their decks are my fav product by trampa and i like the way their battery boxes look. But i mean really every other component could be a diffrent brand and id be ok. But i still like their stuff.

2 Likes

Maybe the wand v1 was bad but actually I see no point using anything else than GT2B… Works well, cheap, tested for years.

TRAMPA also makes many great products. Some of them are not perfect, but it doesn’t worth bashing them. This community loves to build demons. And departure of Jason Potter has left a blank.

It’s a competition between vendors. The TRAMPA-IR name is a joke to me. It doesn’t hurt APEX. You can not buy a TRAMPA-IR mistaking it with an APEX AIR. Il will never happen. It doesn’t prevent APEX from selling their trucks. I hope TRAMPA will last. I need spare parts! APEX is here too it’s good! l can’t wait E-TOXX sells his own version. If someone says E-TOXX has copied someone then it will be funny!

Please stop the drama. I’d prefer to read a comparison between the APEX AIR and the TRAMPA-IR.

I can’t bear anymore people complaining a few other people are evil…TRAMPA doesn’t eat children.

8 Likes

lol well said

you havent seen the video?

6 Likes

I have to admit I remember the video of a burning 12S7P mountainboard once,

Maybe worse than a child eaten.

6 Likes

This happened at the Onsra Open race Saturday. Not my board. They bent it back with a tube and the race was continued.

I didn’t even see the guy crash, but even if he did, the board could have only bumped into car tires

Edit: I think the reason why it could have happened was the excessive leaning that happens when racing on a gokart track. If that was indeed the case, consider opening up the kingpin hole slightly more.

6 Likes

hey another example of bent pkp king pins

1 Like

Here’s the roadside bushing removed and the hanger fully locked up on the kingpin:

I can’t lean anywhere close to that, but might be possible with bindings and really soft bushings.

Potato quality because I graduated the “Gill Bordon School of Photography and Fine Arts”.

1 Like

Yeah idk. Looks like a lot of lean. But on a gokart track with tight hairpins, going fast in bindings, it might be possible. Especially as his wheelbase was longer than usual, which likely required compensating with softer bushings. And he did have bindings. And a super wide deck too

The lean you need when racing on gokart tracks really is insane

2 Likes