Trampa Holy pro 35 carve and whitepony enclosure

I’ve been looking for this enclosure. Why can’t you be in the us???

1 Like

You are planing to build a fleet of 10+ boards in 2020? :sweat_smile::joy:

2 Likes

4 :sweat_smile:

Finish the trampa monster that’s been evolving for a year

Restore the original trampa carve (that turned Into the monster)

Choochoo :grin:

Tarmac thane board

2 Likes

Oookey… lets speak about it at the end if the year. I‘m sure you will end up with min 6 till that time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

4 Likes

Oh please. I will have at least sold a few of them :joy:

1 Like

What’s your price shipped to Belgium?

Yes cause I can do whatever I want :slight_smile: Aint your business, the carve version doesn’t fit my needs and enclosure :slight_smile: If you don’t want risk your board taken by the cops undermount is the only choice here sadly.

DECK IS SOLD!!! Still have the enclosure. Also got a brand new HS11 that I can let go but will make a separate thread about that when I got time.

3 Likes

What does shipping for that enclosure to california look like?

Just doesnt compute… off road and undermounts don’t really go together :man_shrugging:

If you are going for stealth, an mtb doesn’t really fit the bill either :flushed:

pew can check it but my guess is like 90$ our postal provider is stupid expensive :confused:

Hell of a lot more stealth than a top mount that also looks hideous :rofl:

Its down to taste and how rough terrain you need to crawl. I am not going to dig in the mud and will be doing some city riding so this fits me. Biggest reason I didn’t use this enclosure and deck is the space limit when showing in 12s its just to cramped for my taste but would be sweet for a street/carve board preferably with 10s so you can fit the esc.

1 Like

:roll_eyes: i hope you can forgive my confusion. Good luck with it :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Is this still available ?

Pew totally forgot about this thread :slight_smile: Deck is sold a long time ago but I still have the enclosure

2 Likes

I just wanna ask if 12s4P on 18650 will fit with 2 vescs 6 and diebms ? :stuck_out_tongue:

no way you can fit all of that :stuck_out_tongue: 10s or top mounted escs :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was thinking the same :slight_smile:

What would you want for the enclosure plus shipping to Holland?

30€ for the enclosure but the damn shipping is 46€ :confused:

1 Like

That’s fine. I’d like to take that of you hands!

1 Like