Trampa Etoxx board for sale

Trampa board for sale. Fully customized ridden <5 miles.
Etoxx aps 5:1 geardrives
12s6p Samsung 40T battery water proof case
Trampa foundation
Dual Vesc6s in Etoxx Vesc Holder
APS motors (170Kv).
Custom grip tape

Selling for 2,850 + shipping. Put in 3,500 and cant ride it cause I broke my leg at work and its just gonna sit around. Any messages please ask. Battery is waterproof. Didnt even get to ride it. This board was built with 170kv motors in conjunction with the 5:1 gear drive for ultimate acceleration through trails and hills. Top speed would be around 33-35 even with it optimized for torque and accel over top end

13 Likes

What currency, dude?

…and shipping from where? :unamused:

4 Likes

Yen? jkjk
Yensos bc of etoxx hahaha still kidding

1 Like

Please post photos of your broken leg and a copy of the doctor’s note.

13 Likes

NYC im from. I paid 2200 for the board, new motors to combine with the specified geardrive and a battery thats probably better than most out there. The dual vesc6s are expensive and etoxx accessories go for a pretty penny. Whats hard to get?. I can guarantee if you went out there and built this same board and battery youd be paying over 3100. Thats if you can build your own battery. I think 2,850 is fair despite it being considered used since it hit the pavement for a test run.

2,850 USD. Shipping will probably be 50-80 for there being a battery and it being insured.

4 Likes

Seem like a good board. Why don’t you just keep it until the leg is healed?

4 Likes

Maybe he just needs the money during these wonderful times.
Is the reason for selling really that important?
Just asking, I cant get the point :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

idk It just seems very strange to me to sell such a great board for that reason. I always get a bit suspicious if there are really no hidden caveats. Ultimately the reason is not important but it just seems a little strange to me.

1 Like

Sounds legit, but ppl always lie about money and sex hahahaha so no weirdness here. If you are really interested in this board I can understand your question for sure. Never saw this guy on here, so maybe he is just here for selling his board, no? Nevertheless…ich war noch niemals in new york, ich war noch niemals auf hawaii :grin: :hugs:

5 Likes

Just so you know health care in the US is stupid expensive and breaking your leg or any bone mind you can cost multiple thousands of dollars in hospital visits alone. My brother sprained his fucking arm a year ago and the cast plus hospital visit and doctors visits came out to 3 grand with insurance.

3 Likes

Im sorry, totally forgot that. Capitalism at its best.

4 Likes

Yeah, like Volker Pispers (comidian) in one of his shows once said: America is terminal stage capitalism. Everyone can visit that. If you wanna see how maximum capitalism ends, go and visit the USA.
Specially the skid rows in LA showing that clearly bebeath the walls of the supa dupa rich Hollywood allstars. Camping in the streets in rat holes of boxes is the new social society. Congrats!
No offence here, just mentioning.

1 Like

Just so ya’ll know, this board was built by @XBoard aka @Broly

1 Like

I forgot to mention @thexboard. He built this wonderful battery for me and connected all of it together. I was lucky to have the opportunity to live so close to such a wizard of board making. Everything here is perfection and I dont want to see it go but due to my physical nature and what has happened, I might end up taking up golf instead. That is expensive as well.

4 Likes

All best wishes, dude, for a recovery if possible.
Damn something like this is cruel.
All best wishes
Beware Tiger Woods :sunglasses:

1 Like

Il be taking some offers. Will not part anything out. Selling in full. Message me privately or through here with your offer if your in the market for a new board. Thanks

:joy: (That was a must)

1 Like

2,750+shipping new price

1 Like

Here are some pics of the remote. Forgot to add it comes with a brand new 50ma charger to get a fully charged battery in a few hours. Cheers

hey just saw this. can you dm me on ig ?

@esk8slc