-12s8p bak 5000mah cells

• Trampa holypro73 wide boi
  • Boardnamics 140kv 6384 motors
  • BN GEAR DRIVES 3.0 RATIO GO FAST
  • Matrix 2 trucks
  • Dual OG focbox 1.6
  • Boardnamics gt3 wheels with kendas
    -12 amp charger

Reposting my board over here to see interest. Entirely switched the enclosure and it’s much smaller, looks better too IMO. Still asking 2200. This thing is an off-road monster if you put the time to switch up some settings, it gets up to 47mph and has a wicked range of over 50 miles, ultimately depends on the way you ride but I’m getting upwards of 55 miles a charge with off-road use. It has gear drives so no need to worry about any belts snapping. Has a hoyt puck remote, one of the best esk8 remotes and a super fast 12amp charger. Battery even has a smart bms so you can track cell life and voltage through your phone. It has a 12s8p BAK 5000 battery, Boardnamics cnc wheels AT gear drives, 3.0 gearing for speed. Dual OG 1.6 focboxes, 3d printed esc enclosure and vault 100 pelican case. Boardnamics dual 6384 and probably one of very few Big boy trampa decks, the wider BETTER version but it’s still a trampa.

Pictures:

6 Likes

Hi, where are you located?

2 Likes

@KaramQ San Diego CA

2 Likes

Yessir, San Diego.

Ah dang thats pretty far from me. GLWS!

3 Likes

Bump, now has

BN 3.0 AT GEARS

also has 12a 12s charger

3.0 ratio m1-at? is that a new thing? I didn’t know that was an option.

3 Likes

also curious, I demanded the go-fast and was given 3.95 :thinking:

3 Likes

I’m the only one who has this option I believe. With 140kv motors and 3.0 it feels like 190kv

2 Likes

Yah 190kv on 3.0 would be like 45mph :dizzy_face:

My board can do 45 lol on 140kv

1 Like

1 Like

Anyways, price drop to 2500

1 Like

i top out at about 40mph on 200mm 3.95 m1-AT… bout as fast as i need tbh

1 Like

Hello everyone, bump as I completely changed up the board, new enclosure plus major price drop, $2200.00

@xsynatic, could you please clean up the the thread as the old comments aren’t that useful