Trampa Boards won't sell to China, Help?

不知道,让我很奇怪!生气!

1 Like

Maybe ask @Trampa why they dont ship to you.

Ok, is he the boss?

No, he’s the lead engineer I believe. @BillGordon can you move these last few posts to the trampa doesnt sell to China thread? Ty

@Maliguoguo
Try a freight forwarder who will have a UK address a ship the items to you in China if you really want their stuff.
Call your credit card company to follow up on your refund, the seller should at least inform you why they cancelled and reassure you about the refund.

I don’t presume to know their reasons, but I tried to order some stuff from the UK once when I lived in Hong Kong nothing to do with trampa or esk8 and the seller wouldn’t ship there. Some people just think that everyone in China has the means and intention to copy their stuff.

At this stage we are reluctant to sell into China. Refunds might take a bit of time, it is not in our hands.

2 Likes

Pretty sure it’s a credit card

1 Like

All true, but wouldn’t it make more sense to just not process the payment from purchasers in countries you don’t want to sell?

6 Likes

你好 @Maliguoguo

我最不喜欢Trampa, 我喜欢MBS.

The extent of my chinese class

2 Likes

I woulda thought so

1 Like

你好,你想买什么?如果你想要一个板子
买 Kaly

1 Like

Oops, just read the words again and realised he wants gummies and the remotes i think.

Damn my mandarin needs work.

4 Likes

So the parts come from China en mass to UK, but then UK companies can’t ship the goods back to China? That seems odd.

But then, why would a Chinese person even need to buy something from England? The worlds manufacturing is centered in Guangdong. And you’d have to pay un-subsidized shipping into China, which is 3-5x the price of shipping out of China.

I just don’t understand anything about this.

Trampa claims their suppliers aren’t based in china

1 Like

Lol, I’m sure :grinning:

I believe that

3 Likes

I don’t.

2 Likes

I never said they were. Only stating what they claim :man_shrugging::grin:

1 Like

I will write a handwritten letter of apology to Trampa apologizing for being a Doubting Debbie if they show a video or something. I want to believe they are making the parts in UK somewhere. Like I read their story and close my eyes and imagine this:

image removed so as to not perpetuate a theory which has been disproved. Sorry for anyone who may have been misled. Trampa is the OG for the 6.5" tires.

They are probable assembled in the UK, but the actually manufacturing of most if the components def takes place in China.