Torqueboards TB110 Really Big wheels [Serious]

Has anyone else seen your pepe that can vouch for that? :rofl: I assume itā€™s got its own beard too.

3 Likes

Oh dear just realized you were already ripping yourself, my bad

1 Like

You told me just the tip. :frowning:

Heā€™s being VERY modest.

7 Likes

:cucumber: :soap: :sob: :rofl:

2 Likes

flagging for inappropriateness :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Inappropriate wouldā€™ve been describing it as a stack of tuna cans!

Which I clearly did not do.

ā€¦

Please donā€™t take dick jokes from me guys, my humor depends on them.

9 Likes

First production wheels are being finished. It would appear the wait is almost over!

13 Likes

dex just sent me the same picture. Insanity.

6 Likes

@longhairedboy I told him you need a set of these ASAP

5 Likes

iā€™m probably going to do a ā€œcoming soonā€ writup on these, i have his blessing, then follow up with testing results after weā€™ve had them a minute.

6 Likes

Damn I wish I could spring for these.

2 Likes

This will be me first Kegel core wheel Iā€™m going to change my entire collection of pulley set ups on abec for this wheel :slight_smile:

Also canā€™t wait to try out the pnumatics.

5 Likes

once you go KC you wonā€™t go back. Way too many wheel options now. Orangutan kegels orange and purple, otang caguamas, Ollin Popocas, Boas in Constrictor now and soon Hatchlings, and for indoor racing on torquey smalls you have the Ahmyo Akashas. Nevermind the generics and of course the Ghost wheels.

8 Likes

Ive got these 90mm haggy pepe wheels. Told their the same as the popocas wheels.
Just need pullys.

First and only set of kegel core wheels

7 Likes

You wonā€™t want the other core style again. These cores are strong and they are smaller which means deeper 'thane for the same size wheel.

5 Likes

This is whats getting me. So much thane on those 110ā€™s Need me a few sets. Whats the best pulleyā€™s to use? Only have abecs atm

@Dareno waiting on a few samples for some new 2pc pulleys Bolt on and bearing press fit options. Will upgrade all the pulley sets soon! 32 36 40 44 in 12mm/15mm mostly 15mm.

7 Likes

15mm bearing press fit. Oh yes. I will need to update all my sets though :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yes. Pullys with bearings or bust.

5 Likes

I know its a small and petty thing but thereā€™s an ā€˜eā€™ in pulleyā€™s.