Torqueboards TB110 Really Big wheels [Serious]

So if you put in an order for 110’s will you ship 72a when available

@torqueboards Glad I have a pair of black 78A’s because I will wait an enternity for some red or green wheels :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Yes 110mm Arctic Blue is backordered. Should ship out mid to end of next week.

5 Likes

a local rider ended up chipped his 110mm and he’s sad :rofl:

5 Likes

looks like some low quality chippy thane right there. Not the first set of these i’ve seen chip like that. Shame

Don’t know if you have read this thread but a riders that put a lot of miles on their boards are saying that the thane used in these wheels is less chip prone than ABEC11 107s even when abusing them way more.

I actually have only seen 2 maybe 3 sets that chipped and one guy said it was after riding for 1/4 mile on gravel… If you ask me any thane wheel will chip if you beat it hard enough. Again from what I’ve read @b264 has had pretty much every esk8 thane wheel in his possesion and tested out a shit ton of them, according to him and other riders the TB110s are pretty much the toughest big diameter thane wheel you can get.

I am not attacking you, but before saying stuff like they are low quality thane read a little more on the subject :wink:

14 Likes

True. I chunked my 107s way easier than my 74A 110s, and my 78A versions are intact despite being my highest mileage wheel.

5 Likes

Where can we order :drooling_face::drooling_face:

Edit: I’ll just order on the site and leave a note

1 Like

@torqueboards
What date? do you plan on having the 72a in-stock and did you decide on a color thanks

1 Like

I believe he said blue and black. No idea on timing.

4 Likes

@b264

Ugly AFk, Bro. Orange are the most produced Esk8 wheels ever. Sick of them. Even got a set which I pretend to dye or sell. It was nice x a while but can’t stand that color anymore. There are no more colors under the rainbow, geeee?

…and now that we are at it, @torqueboards, please brother, tell me what’s the thing with the urethane manufacturing process that will not allow the production of certain colors. Is that true? Is true that certain colors negatively affect the chemistry of the compounds? Why is this? Why they could not produce more striking colors that there are in the market? Why the limitation?

@ThomasL

@ThomasL, @torqueboards, what I said before, rounded lips avoid chunking. I stand by my theory. TB, remember when I told you about this? This👆 is the prove. In other wheels like the backside of the ABEC Superflies chunking is terrible and is due to that sharp edged back flat face prone to chunking. And I’m still not totally happy with how TB 110’s design came out, but I saw you tried to incorporate a small slanted shape over the back sharp edge. That will mitigate the chunking to certain extend. As for @ThomasL outside edge chunk is relatively small to what I’ve seen in other wheels. This one is kind of contained and is because the rounded lip design. You can hardly see such a chunk on the outside face of an Electric Flywheel or a Superfly 'cause their big round lip. TB round lip is not as evident as ABEC’s 107mm but is a good example in the right direction.

Still, nothing will prevent a huge slice or big chunk made by really sharp objects on the road like some of these :point_down:

@TheMrLarin

2 Likes

I can’t tell if your like super pissed off at the wheels or TB lol or if that is just how you talk normally? @pixelsilva

4 Likes

Sorry for my ‘Chinese’. I’m Colombian. Spanish speaker. Go somewhere far away, try another language :roll_eyes: write, speak, talk, text… See? Grammar is not easy Bro. Hopefully you’ll catch my drift.

…and no, I’m not pissed at TB’s. On the contrary, I have much respect for the wheels and for Dex. Think they are the best on the market, and If @b264 assetment is right, those 72A will be a game changer.

3 Likes

You’re coming off weird here out of the blue.

5 Likes

Weird is good. Coming out the blue… What? Nobody like surprises anymore? :laughing::metal:

Why is this? Why they could not produce more stinking colors that there are in the market?

Oooh! now I see :rofl::rofl:… I just meant to write ‘Striking’ :laughing:. Friggin grammar corrector!

2 Likes

Well, that and this:

1 Like

Just glad you’re not actually angry. We have enough of that in esk8 already.

2 Likes

:laughing::rofl: no Bro. Far from angry. Excuse my profane language. Is just that don’t like more dull orange wheels in the market.

2 Likes

customer just sent me this. looks like the bearings disintegrated and took out the core. can’t really blame the wheels for that though i guess lol

maybe TB should put bearings around his bearing seats for double bearings, and heat pipes.

10 Likes

Red hot bearings did that, right? Just imagine the structural damage inside those bearings to cause the melting core :fire::boom: :grimacing:.

3 Likes