Torqueboards customer service?

Lol I wasn’t interested in reading that thread sorry I didn’t meet your expectations.

1 Like

You must be good luck because as soon as I read this post, I got a shipping notification from TB!

4 Likes

Damn guys months of wait with promise to ship next week is a bitch. It is probably better not to jump on preorders and only buy what’s in stock, unless you are aware of the extra unexpected wait time. That being said, does the inventory update in real time on the site?

1 Like

It’s hard to say, I emailed Dex with what I was interested in doing and he sent me an invoice. Waited about a month for it all to ship.

1 Like

Working on getting caught up to everything. Sorry for the delays.

We are working on resolving all of these issues to limit bottlenecks in the near future. This means limited responses to emails currently but we are still working as fast as possible to reach out to everyone.

Also have increased our team and working towards getting everyone up to speed.

@Chingiz failed flux linkage detection might be battery voltage is set incorrectly on VESC and/or low charge on your battery.

15 Likes

Dexie in da house yay :smiley:

7 Likes

Not sure exactly where to ask this, mods please remove if this isn’t it

A while back I received an automated coupon code via email for a previous purchase, and I was planning to use it with some new motors (those sweet 6380s and pulleys to match) but it shows as invalid now, there is no listed expiration date on the code :disappointed_relieved:

Edit: the guy is ontop of things, has been fully resolved!

4 Likes

Have you tried asking Dexter directly?

Ya see, it’s 1am here…and my brain stopped working at 8:30pm :grin:

2 Likes

I always had this issue, my brain would start working after 5pm right after school or work. Lol.

4 Likes

My brain never works :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tamales

4 Likes

Please see the Facebook PM I sent you and the emails as soon as you can.

1 Like

Just saw this on Reddit?

4 Likes

Haven’t seen that email. :man_shrugging: NVM. I remember. They didn’t show that photo though. Told them to reach out again.

7 Likes

Does it even have the lettering on it :rofl:

1 Like

'parently that dude puffs mad dank

not surprised he would read an email wrong, and not bother to check.

is he sure he wasn’t just smoking so hard when he hotunboxed them that he smoke infused one of the wheels?

2 Likes

He’s lucky. Getting that wheel is like finding the golden ticket to get into Charlie’s chocolate factory
Cash that modafukka out homs :rofl:

5 Likes

Being and Infantryman I would rock that milky blue all damn day.

1 Like