Torqueboards customer service?

To be fair, after hearing about flipsky’s esc being faulty by propulsionboards, I skipped buying it and went with a different esc. But I’m glad you did the test. Usually people will just ignore advices, like some company I know…

Nah just not gonna use tb anymore. At least I proved something was wrong. Good bye tb fuck you.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

So you selling that awesome motor then?

Too soon? :rofl: :skull_and_crossbones:

5 Likes

Flipsky motors work just as good. Sheit. Seems to me like they could have the same mom

2 Likes

They could the same mom, but with TB you get better everything

Oh and QC. You get QC.

It’s like the car that’s been in two serious wrecks and repaired by the lowest bidder of them all, twice, versus the same car brand new. Sure, they look the same… and have different prices…

7 Likes

Yeah. Those are all valid points.

1 Like

It would’ve been super sick to be able to get a set of tb 63100s but @torqueboards decided to give all of them to @ahrav

Damn cool kids :cry:

6 Likes

I hope tb doesn’t sell those with the current motor mounts :joy::grimacing::joy:

6 Likes

Bahahah. Ouch

2 Likes

But people also need to realize that support bars are there for a reason :rofl:

1 Like

That’s right. Have seen some bendy even with crossbar thou. But I think the stronger mounts are on the way soon.
On the other hand, 63100 in dual at one side of the regular truck isn’t possible either, so crossbar will not work here.

4 Likes

Most likely, you used improper sensor wires which shorted your motor.

:door: :wave: :rofl:

@CiscoV :sob: Should of had more!

We’re working on it. New ones will be unbreakable.

8 Likes

Fixed that for ya

1 Like

Torque boards will definitely be forced to go wider. Heck. Maybe the new batch of wider trucks will come with extended axles
A year later I’m still waiting for dexter to release them for the 220 cnc trucks :rofl:

4 Likes

:metal:t3::rofl::metal:t3:

8 Likes

Or you all move over to the e-mtb dark side.
Enough widths for proper motors.

3 Likes

Haha We’ve had them for a long time now. :rofl:

You know… longer motors might as well be a direct drive. Probably safer then 4x M4 bolts.

4 Likes

See. I get the point you’re trying to make. It’s just that dds aren’t for everyone. Some animals here don’t mind the loud banshee scream that gears drive make.

4 Likes

cough cough single drive 63100 cough cough narrow trucks cough cough light board cough cough tons of power cough cough

6 Likes