Torqueboard is Releasing A TON OF NEW STUFF!

Hey, do you realise how dangerous this is?

8 Likes

Lets get you back on track because the derailer has dropped into your thread so apologies.

Both these drives are very well made and well tested. I have the avio and its flawless. The moons are also flawless according to some very knowledgeable peeps who I am overly familiar with.

6 Likes

I know they both have good reps. Like I said, I just love the @torqueboards stuff.

1 Like

So this is where the action is!

Cool stuff!

Can’t wait to try it all!

5 Likes

Big motors and 4wd. What battery config you going for?

1 Like

I do too bro. He takes the time to test and releases decent products. Don’t expect similar pricing though. @torqueboards will take your soul if he could sell it on.

Love you Dexter.

He is going to hit me with a shitload of emojis now. fml

4 Likes

sound like your first board.
if i´m right, let me say, please start with 2wd, than look how it goes and than step up. 4WD is a total different riding experience. I mean not in a good way, but that also depends on which kind of board you plan to build.

4 Likes

That’s the plan. 2WD then 4WD

3 Likes

HAHAHA Bruhhh that thread was incredible

1 Like

Lol you are welcome

1 Like

Are you going up Baldwin Street sixteen times a day?

That’s overkill and really heavy for little extra gain. If you did four 6355 gear drives it would be much lighter and the performance will blow you away.

I just got up a similarly steep ramp in a parking garage with one TB 6380. Of course it was at 100% throttle (and 100% brake coming down), but it made it.

1 Like

Yeah go 200kv on 4wd

3 Likes

@Dareno I’m not at Lacroix pricing yet. :money_with_wings: lol

6 Likes

No emojis?

You must really like me.

Buy me a drink first you slut.

5 Likes

all u need is a drink lol

6 Likes

@torqueboards Dexter You gotta have a ballpark price for the gear drive …cmonnnn

@Underoath888 I don’t know yet when we get closer. Won’t be nothing insane though.

2 Likes

really don´t see much need to use 40T in general.
maybe they fit better for the one or other enclosure, but in general, they more expensive and you also don´t really save weight over lets say 30Q or vtc6 if you look onto the overall pack capacity.
oh yes, you have less cells to solder together :tipping_hand_man:
big advantage.

4 Likes

Really? Wow. I thought all 18650s were almost the same size!

Thanks!

40T are not 18650s :wink:

5 Likes