Torqueboard is Releasing A TON OF NEW STUFF!

just in time for…BLACK FRIDAY DEALS!!! SQUEEEE!!! lol

3 Likes

Yeah Alan… where’s your board!

4 Likes

Laugh my ass off.pass lol

2 Likes

@Underoath888 Your not a true fan then. :rofl:

3 Likes

Guess not!!

1 Like

Got the AT wheels today!

15 Likes

Nice!!

I’m debating on grabbing a deck when they hit!

4 Likes

Damn thats a good looking board!

Also what are the rims made out of?

how are they compared to six shooter brotha? @Mikenopolis You going to the races this weekend? I want to see/try them…

Plastic? Glass nylon? well made and tough. Maybe @torqueboards can elaborate.

As for the comparison to six shooters (rubber that is), I like the tread on this more, but what Dave uses has more contact patch because of the flatter design. I’ll test these tomorrow. Just went up and down the street and they feel great.

15 Likes

Glass Nylon.

Yeah, let us know what you think about the tires.

We’ll probably release a 7-8" option in the near future. Haven’t decided on the type of tire yet though.

Went with this option to have a little more less resistance/more range. However, I doubt it will mean much considering it’s not that steep of a contact patch so when you stand on it. It will most likely flatten anyways.

15 Likes

Any plans for a full off-road tire and pulley set up? That’s my next build!

4 Likes

Yeah, eventually I’d like a 7-8" Street and a 7-8" Off-Road.

8 Likes

Fixed that for you @torqueboards
With 7“ you could as well ride on your motors going off-road. :joy:
Or :thinking: your definition of off-road falls under the category „all terrain“ aka „Reddit hardcore off-road“ aka „hey, I can ride on the Golf yard with my board off-road“ :thinking:

5 Likes

Where did the silver 6380s go?

:disappointed_relieved:

8 Likes

I need them on the silver surfer :pleading_face::sleepy:

4 Likes

Looking good. Did you happen to do a weight comparison? I’ve been weighing a bunch of wheels, tires, pulleys, etc. lately and it’s pretty surprising how much lighter plastic components are compared to aluminum. And also, how heavy giant PU wheels are.

1 Like

Actually I did weigh them.

Pulley with wheels was 1lb even (no bearings)
Wheel (rim, tube, tire) was 0.8lbs

6 Likes

@torqueboards, I’m going to buy those new trucks later today, just wanted to know when the 35d nameplates might be available? Also, the motor mounts in the new pictures aren’t on the website yet, couldn’t help but notice they have a spot for crossbars. Will a new motor mount set with crossbars be in the near future?

1 Like

Oh yeah @torqueboards Dex my man you really need to get some photos of your new mounts instead of the age-old V3 stuff lol

It is almost misleading because hell no am I buying a v3 single-piece clamp :rofl:

Love you but pls update pics lol

1 Like