Torqueboard is Releasing A TON OF NEW STUFF!

@torqueboards, I’m going to buy those new trucks later today, just wanted to know when the 35d nameplates might be available? Also, the motor mounts in the new pictures aren’t on the website yet, couldn’t help but notice they have a spot for crossbars. Will a new motor mount set with crossbars be in the near future?

1 Like

Oh yeah @torqueboards Dex my man you really need to get some photos of your new mounts instead of the age-old V3 stuff lol

It is almost misleading because hell no am I buying a v3 single-piece clamp :rofl:

Love you but pls update pics lol

1 Like

Omg I can ride my board upside down with these!

14 Likes

@Dmaxx new trucks only 50D Baseplate for now. Working on 35D. Everything is now V6 so the old motor mount photos are outdated. Everything has the option for support bars and support brackets. Although, the current support bar/brackets are only for 218s ATM.

@ShutterShock You are right :sob: :100:

4 Likes

I’m rocking single piece tb clamps. No issues or complaints :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Same on 2. No issues. I’ve got the big ol long plates on one too. No issues

V6 stuff looks good though. Looks like nearly time to make Dexter richer.

3 Likes

So… 100x 40" Drop Down in production.

Will have an ABS enclosure + Fiberglass option also for 12s4p.

10 Likes

Is this with a cut out? Like hummie style?

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ll make a post in a bit I think.

6 Likes

Thanks, I can wait patiently for all the things!!:call_me_hand: @Skunk, I just like the look and extra alignment strength of having crossbars. Currently have the v5 fixed mounts on my Tb 218s but they aren’t going to work with the new cnc trucks, so gotta change it all up I guess :money_mouth_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Make a 30…so I can swap between a mini and longboard lol.

Build two boards lol

1 Like

Wishing I had have waited on my last order now Hummies groupbuy with the Big Ben enclosure has fallen on its ass :weary:

2 Likes

you would have me forever with either of those names

8 Likes

Note to self: ideas to have LHB forever.

Adding these to my ever growing diary

2 Likes

@torqueboards 's rapper name is T-FOC.

9 Likes

ultra low rider!

1 Like

I love FOCYEA

FOC-U-nity

6 Likes

I mean it hasn’t exactly…

1 Like

Wow, the TB AT wheels what an actual absolute pleasure the ride those, feels like floating on a cloud. I freaking love these things!

6 Likes