Torque board AT wheel set problems and info

what kind of attitude is it that you think a vendor is doing you a favor by selling you products?

I’m not going to argue with you again, there is no point. I will still buy TB products because what I have bought has been great.

There are better ways to offer improvement suggestions.

1 Like

if you think this is argument worthy then you’re trippin’

• People are voicing issues on products they purchase, not are given, but purchased and usually not cheap. Your response is to get upset that people might drive him away by voicing issues.
  • Someone says he’s not doing us a favor by selling us things, your response is to get upset because evidently your mindset is he’s doing us a favor by selling us things.

You’re living in some kind of disney land

LOL

By the way things are brought up.

Allow it dude, I’m not stupid. I thought it was a dumb statement. What does that even mean? He’s not doing us a favor by selling them? Like what, you want him to just stop selling things?

Do we want a vendor to disappear? No, obviously we want to have the best products out there. Honestly I don’t even know how he has time to be on this forum, I feel like he should have a person in Customer Service be the one that monitors the issues and just absorbs suggestions into a list of improvements to make.

Look, the OP presented the issue perfectly, great feedback. Dex responded with a comment that they would take it into consideration. Case closed. My complaint was with the way certain individuals responded to something that was already done

1 Like

TB has nothing to do with
"Do we want a vendor to disappear? No, obviously we want to have the best products out there. "
Besides the motors, they offer fairly generic stuff.

1 Like

The problem hasn’t been solved so the case isn’t closed? Will it get solved?

3 Likes

I mean their latest mounting system is pretty great. The deck that is for sale for now is unique, arguably a hummie clone, but still.

Yeah I mean who knows… We can hope? I mean case closed as in what is the point in carrying on. He responded, maybe they will do something, maybe not.

In this case, it’s the same thing with how bag berg tubes are, those blow all the time. Nothing has been done about that either as far as I know

At the end of the day all we can do is provide good feedback like OP and hope for the best. There is no point in clamoring about it further imo.

I’ll put my tiny keyboard pitchfork away though

2 Likes

same way this forum is a clone of pooters

I volunteer as tribute

2 Likes

What deck?

1 Like

Dex said he has never seen a hummie IRL
40” Drop Deck TB40

The pre order got super messed up by covid I waited over 7 months and now there is an improved version with more fiberglass

1 Like

Oh wow, that looks like the Hummie deck I’ve got.

1 Like

I mean, it also looks like the first longboard I ever got just thicker with a cutout.

That’s why I wanted it, and I already had hummies.

1 Like