TONS of Decks, enclosures, stuff. USA

I would totally swoop this up for my next build if I had the funds on hand, such a good looking setup.

1 Like

How did you get those color ways? That’s absolutely stunning

@Sender
Do you still ride dude?!?

1 Like

Some, been on the scooter a lot. Got a motorcycle again,

Been running and climbing more. Just made room for other stuff really.

Will always love PEVs and especially esk8 though!

Got me through some pretty tough times in a pretty dark time in my life, and I will always be very grateful for that.

4 Likes

Glad to hear that!!!

2 Likes

That awd deck is calling my name.

1 Like

The tooth count is 20/40. 1:2 ratio bruh

4 Likes

How do you like this drive system? Is there a reason why it is not seen more commonly?

1 Like

Feel wise is much like a herringbone/helical drive. Its smooth, nice, quiet. One perk this drive has is that you arent limited by hangar length. So you can go 6385s on 184mm hangars why not. The ground clearance is also really good because the wheel gear is small. I get 25mm of ground clearance with 111mm wheels. Wait a second isnt this a sales post…

2 Likes

ftfy :joy:

3 Likes

Well Boys, time for me to move on,

Loading all this stuff and headed up to sell it all in one fell swoop to a cool bloke.

I’m pretty sure he will start going through and listing stuff individually and everything, so keep your eye out!

Thanks for all the interest and engagement guys.

I really do wish everyone the best!

(Even @BillGordon and @DerelictRobot) :joy:

Life is way too short to hold grudges or animosity with people who you have more in common with than differences with.

I will forever be grateful for esk8, the builders forum, and esk8 news.

There are a ton of massively intelligent, motivated, and fun loving tinkerers here that have been incredibly rewarding to engage with.

Until the next adventure my friends, see you on the other side.

25 Likes

New phone, who dis?

Hey man! Hope all is well in Portlandia!

2 Likes

Year 3 of CarvePDX happens in a bit over a month, it’s turned into a little EV mecca out here.

7 Likes

When they said fight the copyright infringement claims they didn’t mean beat the fuck out of the lawyers damn

3 Likes

That’s awesome! Is it all esk8 or is it equal opportunity PEV?

I need to make it out one year!

All gone? Nooo! Just saw this post lol.

I really hope it was someone on the forum who bought him out, if I have to sift through Facebook groups to find it I’ll be so sad

3 Likes

Too bad there is no enclosure mounted on it.

1 Like

Hey Bill, when you get a chance can you message me about this drive system. Maybe I can help bring it to the American market!

2 Likes