Tomiboieks8 Deck + enclosure designs are here!!!

AT deck just shipped! Stoked af.

5 Likes

Yessir! I got it out this morning. I decided to go with 8-ply. Then I put two layers of fiberglass on the bottom. This should give you the flex that you are looking for.

2 Likes

Little modification i can 48pcs 21700 per box.

@tomiboi thx fore the fast shiping to switzerland.
The box is sexy.

2 Likes

Check this fore you…
i love this Thire.

1 Like

Hey @zero_ads can you make the video withe Battery encloser Case ?

thx

1 Like

@Oefianer

Jumping from the center I can bottom out the double stack enclosure

5 Likes

nice grippers

2 Likes

Sorry what do you mean?

1 Like

feet

2 Likes

So I take it this build isn’t meant for heavy offroad or jumps. Looks to be somewhat of a long-range commuter and also somewhat of a highway beast, sort of like a Lacroix.

2 Likes

That’s the kind of deck I want/need for my next board. Current one is stiff carbon but I like flex.

2 Likes

The flex is totally customizable from super-flexy to proper stiff. Just let me know what you’re looking for.

6 Likes

Haha yeah haven’t done a build thread yet, but it’s a long range cruiser for me and my dog. She’s all about flexy decks and hates stiff decks.

6 Likes

What handle is that?

also curious about the handle

It’s the single bull bar by Trampa with mounting brackets to their MTB trucks. Don’t remember the dimensions offhand. But I mount it by using the Backfire handlebar bracket. If you have the clearance for it you put the flat side against the bracket it’d be fine. But since mine would hit the motors I had to top mount it which meant I needed to design and print some wedge washers for it.

2 Likes

Which deck is this? Is it the 35in AT?

1 Like

I have the aptly named 44” Odashi

1 Like

Bouncy bouncy

7 Likes

man I need to throw some trucks on mine and do a flex test… how much do you weigh?

2 Likes