TomiBoi Deck/Enclosure + 20s4p P42a battery

Sadly, this build will never happen.

I’ve been absent from this forum lately because of a lot of family issues going on. Can’t really dive into details, but I need the money to pay a lawyer at the moment and Esk8 has to take a back seat.

These parts are brand new. Have never been used or worked on.

20s4p p42a built by @Skyart. Perfectly balanced and comes with a 5a charger.

TomiBoi Deck/Enclosure Combo:

Has glass frit installed already. Absolutely beautiful deck and am sad I won’t be able to use it.

Asking $1,300 shipped for all of it.

DISCLAIMER
So I sold my Sur ron a little bit ago and decided to part it. I sent out like 3 invoices to people that bought the parts and they were all over 1,000. Paypal disabled my account until I provide proof of purchase from suppliers, and specifics on transactions activities as well as proof of fulfillment. I don’t know if they think I’m a business, but I can’t seem to resolve it. So I would have to ask for a different payment method. I know that is usually a red flag, but I have no other options and not sure what else to do. I totally understand if you don’t want to purchase because of that.

15 Likes

Venmo has buyer protection now, and Zelle is a good option for some people as well

GLWS and hopefully you get your stuff worked out, I always enjoy seeing your builds come together

3 Likes

Can confirm buying @Taraskasyanyuk is a good idea, I’ve done it twice.

5 Likes

Is the the deck the fiber glass or carbon version?
Also what flex level?

1 Like

Didn’t know this!

1 Like

You got the street cred, that’s not a red flag for you. Glws, sweet setup!

1 Like

It’s the stiffer one, believe it’s Carbon? @tomiboi

Anything left of that ron :wink: Can also confirm he’s legit as a seller!

Nah she was sadly gutted!

Noooooo

1 Like

Legit seller here. And a gentleman. Good luck with sale and I hope you work your stuff out @Taraskasyanyuk .

1 Like

What’s the bottom look like?
That will show if it’s carbon or not.

Def lookinh like Carbon haha

3 Likes

In that case the link is 41.5" MTB, Bamboo with Carbon-fiber base (deck + enclosure system)
It’s $110 more than the fiberglass one you linked!

1 Like

Well, then ya’ll be getting a deal! Just want it gone haha. But will fix the link, thanks!

2 Likes

I might need to label my decks better on the site. Here is the correct link Deathwish: 42" Bamboo/Carbon-fiber AT Deck (tomiboiesk8.com) This one has double-concave and 35/25 nose/tail angle.
@Taraskasyanyuk I’m sorry to hear you won’t be able to ride this one. I hope all goes well with the family related issues.

6 Likes

This one has double-concave and 35/25 nose/tail angle.

Great ;( now I want to buy it.
Someone buy this before I go bankrupt.

3 Likes

You should just accept bankruptcy, this is such a sweet deal :partying_face: if you need a 20s spintend HMU :eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

As a buyer review , @Taraskasyanyuk has bee always upfront and quick about shipping and any issues :+1:

3 Likes

Wishing for you to see the other side of your roadblock ASAP :heart:

6 Likes