Tokki | Evolve CGT deck | 12s8p 30Q | 4wd 6365/5055 200kV | Unity | VX2 Pro

Riding your board definitely changed my mind about dkp set ups

2 Likes

“huh, this nut seems a little loose…”

3 Likes

Lol oh yeah. I forgot about that. Shit carved so hard tho.

2 Likes

I really like intake and wing - you managed to do it without making it look lame! looks less out of place than on some modded cars I see :wink:

3 Likes

@Venom121212 Here is another case of a big and small battery in parallel, although this build is much nicer and better put together then mine is!! LOL! also is insane all that power and on THANE! can this guy even stand on this thing at full throttle acceleration!??!!?!?

2 Likes

@BluPenguin question for you, are both batteries hooked up to the same bms? Or 2 separate bms? Also do you charge both batteries via 1 charge port?

2 Likes

No. I will not ignore it. I will instead read it and find it interesting and you can’t stop me.

Fight me.

6 Likes

You might find it interesting that the wings is just my way of hiding their actual function. The rear is reinforced with a steel rod to act as a grab handle that can hold the entire board’s weight, and also perfectly angled for:

4 Likes

Same BMS, each battery is facing it’s corresponding ESC for the goal of not running long wires, with a parallel connection in the middle. BMS was resoldered with parallel balancing connectors. A bit of redundancy in mind, if one battery develops an open circuit for some reason or a P group fails, the other pack can take over both ESCs instead of total failure. DIdn’t find the need for redundant BMS as it’s running as charge only anyway.

2 Likes

I love it even more now! :slight_smile:

1 Like

What wheels are those?

His ? Abec11 107mm

Mine? Blacked out 6 shooters.

@BluPenguin can you give us a full rundown on the damper? I really like DKP’s and was able to push them a little over 25mph (max settings on the board at the time) and definitely feel like I could get close to 35mph. Going to order a pair for my current build soon and would enjoy having the damper on them.

2 Likes