Tiny Stator - Memes Plz

Ryan’s really gotten into your head :frowning:

3 Likes

He only has so many years left, we should listen to what he has to say.

4 Likes

Where does that leave me? Too old for the child labor sweatshops but too young for Damon’s sexy nood battery pictures?

4 Likes

Why don’t you make assumptions about your own self. You have no idea what I’ve been “frothing over for years”. You just show how stupid and uninformed you really are.

The victim search continues…

Must feel like victim… every day you must feel wronged by someone…

You guys need to stop pretending like Brian’s motive is anything other than try to help people in this hobby…he is CONSTANTLY answering people questions, and helping people in the noob thread….constantly. Likely more then anyone else here, other than maybe Mysticdork.

I don’t know about you guys by in my opinion actions are louder then words. I havnt seen anything but drama out of you Andrew…legit every time you are on here it’s to bully and degrade people, and to make fun of peoples hard work. Just stop bro

11 Likes

He has to feel like a victim though, and that can’t happen if he’s helping people and being a nice guy.

He’s got to have the poop cannon running every day.

You’re not wrong. But you’re also not paying attention.

Brian has railed endlessly about his hatred for thieves, and the extreme punishments he believes they deserve.

To then turn around and support Jason Potter–possibly the biggest thief in esk8 history–is the absolute epitome of hypocrisy.

3 Likes

Yesman is jealous

I notice you didn’t refute anything I said, and instead just offered a weak insult.

Please tell us why you support a known thief openly and enthusiastically.

5 Likes

Dude, I don’t think you wronged anyone but yourself here.

You ranted and raved on this for years and then on the drop of a dime pulled a 180 and are now promoting a known scammers website. You can justify this martyrdom play all you want, but in the end it makes you look like a gigantic hypocrite, and it’s well within my right to call you out on it given how you endlessly bray on these topics.

And I’ve not seen you do anything but jump out of the bushes to try and white knight, or turn tail & bail from conversations because a majority of folks disagree with you (FreeSK8 Telegram says hi). I suggest you use the ignore function unless that would kill your white knight schtick too much. Go shill for 3DS, you’re better at it.

1 Like

You can send me a purchase order, and I’ll get right on that, boss

I have skates to build and people to help, and your drama just ain’t on the agenda.

Sorry to disappoint.

I see I struck a nerve eh robotboi…come back with something useful for the community and stop with all the drama man, you are getting old too old for this. I “shill” for anyone who makes a good product, 3Ds, Lacroix, Tronic, all things I recommend to people…hell Even them fandagled jump drives might get some “shilling” as soon as I build my next complete with em.

2 Likes

I’m looking at apex for my mtb build too. might build a bropex… lol

7 Likes

Please tell us why you support a known thief openly and enthusiastically after denouncing thieves so often and with such conviction.

Or will there be more weak deflection?

1 Like

Nah, just pointing out that you often decry drama yet jump head first into it wherever you see an opportunity, and you have personal issue with me.

You even tried to pull me into a thread I wasn’t involved in not long ago. You’ll notice I’ve left you alone after your feelings got hurt in that spicy PM, yeah? So have some responsibility for your own actions: you are going out of your way trying to pick a fight with me.

You are not stuck in traffic, you are the traffic.

It’s just easier to disengage. And like I said before actions speak louder than words, and people are starting to see you for who you are man. It’s genuinely not worth more than maybe a few minutes of my time to argue with you every so often. Only reason I even said anything is because Brian is legit extremely helpful to the community and I don’t see any reason to bully him. You guys can sort out the rest.

5 Likes

You cunts are filthing up my meme thread.

I’m not sure why, but this came up on google when i searched for electric skateboard memes.

20 Likes

god dammit I was looking for a popcorn gif and somehow ended up in my apex shopping cart again.

11 Likes

Thanks for your opinion Artem.

I think Brian is mildly helpful if you want to build the exact kind of skateboard Brian thinks you should be building.

Aside from that, I’ve seen outright dangerous advice being handed out followed up by complete temper tantrum meltdowns, and vague threats of violence.

Sorry, I don’t share your opinion of Brian.

Laughs in open source contributions

Feel free to PM me if you actually want to have a discussion, but these are some pretty weak arguments. You seem upset.

2 Likes

9 Likes