Tiniest 12s bms with balancing

Dear, i am Salah.
I am from Bellhope factory.
About you were asked about 12S.

We have one model : 11S-16S

It’s IC can use for 11S-16S. but if we do it to 12S, then it is only use to 12S. we do it to 13S, then it is only for 13S. Our this version, it have software build to IC, it is can change basic of voltage (overdischarge, overcharge)

![%E6%9C%AA%E6%A0%87%E9%A2%98-2|500x500]
(upload://3fNHDKSnEAeFpXp9dlhNQDM95iI.jpeg)

Whatsapp:+8615061588373
Wechat:+8615061588373
Email:Salah.cao@bellhope.com

1 Like

i don’t think the picture got uploaded correctly
what would be the size and cost of that bms?

I just had a chat with dickyhoo, either today for tomorrow he is supposed to have some new stock of the smallest version (60X35X9mm) but made for 12s. so that is great news for us. but I think that is coming from the supplier he usually gets his BMSes from.

1 Like

Party time :partying_face:!
Be prepared for many orders…

I hope you chose charge/discharge “one port” like in the picture so we can charge up to 15A (20A), IMO 15A is enough.

ya
I guess we need to put it through its phases first and see if it proves to be as reliable as the BesTech ones.

I have them already, will make the ebay link tonight.

4 Likes

bestech ones are reliable if they are working their qc blows, and their prices are stupid. The waterproof bms models are way more rugged and have much better qc in my experience and I have been running them for months without a fault also Dicky’s shipping time from china is kind off insane, I ordered last week tuesday and its just arrived in australia as off yesterday.

wait what dimensions are those they look alot bigger than: (60X35X9mm)

I can’t read all the text on the BMS bud 12***48V

Should it not be 50.4V (4.2x12=50.4)
Or the nominal voltage 44.4 (3.7x12=44.4)
It is for ii-ion? 3.7v?

It’s not so simple to get a 12s BMS dricect form East Asia.

ya they look like the 50mm x 60mm version and made for for Lipo batteries…
and when I had a chat with Daly they said they could not make them in 12s with the smaller size (60X35X9mm) and that it was only possible in either 7-10s or 13s but not for 12s for some reason.

but I hope I’m wrong

it is 63X50X11, way bigger than I expect.

yes, it is 50.4V max, I specific asked the factory for 3.7V Lion/LiPo. they print 48V, because in china Ebikes normally labeled 24V, 36V, 48V,60V

wait Lipo and Li-ion are two different things and needs different values. I would contact the factory again. to dubble check or get a data sheet specific for the bms.
the 63x50x11 is kinda the same form factor as the BesTech D140 version. (abut thicker but smaller in length and width). the golden ticker lies in the (60X35X9mm) range. and it has to be made specifically for Li-ion.

it was 18650 I was asked. I have the date sheet too, will put on ebay later. unfortunately, can not make it more smaller.

aw okay.
i’l have to continue my search for a smaller bms then I guess.
I still think lots of people are interested in the slightly larger (63x50x11) versos but personally I need it to be smaller.
it feels soo wired that they can’t make it 12s when they have in both for both bot 7-10s and 13s. I have a feeling they just dont want to custom make them for us.

you are right, if have big quantity, that’s another case.

1 Like

lithium ion and lipo differences for bms only matter for discharge.

@dickyho if the bms Is large is the connector JST XH?

what about the balancing part of it? I mean they are different voltages right?

1 Like

Tthe termination voltage is 4.2v per cell and that’s the only thing that really matters. The differences for low voltage cutoff are very very important, but only for discharge.

1 Like

wait im a fucking idiot! I see what you mean.
for some reason I have always mixed up Lipo and LiFePO4 for full charge/series count.

1 Like

Well of u have em in stock can u link the product page I can’t find it. Kind regards