Thought I’d share my custom TRAMPA build .

Essentially the core is a Trampa twin 160kv motored cave board which I bought new from them as a 2 in 1 package . You get the Wand ,travel bag ,rain cover and gummies with correct slave hear and belts . It arrives with the 6.5” Urban treads and has their top billet offset wheels as Std . I upgraded to their midrange trucks and a few titanium fixtures .
I then sold on the Bigger Beast battery box as I wanted a under deck enclosure as personally I’m not a fan of the top mounted batt boxes .
I sourced the enclosure from Eboosted and with A4 grade stainless fixtures mounted it to the deck . Once this job was done I then bonded on the 3D printed concave deck extensions that Lee Rad made for me . Once this was done I then sent it up to the same Lee Rad who build and installed my Samsung 30Q 12s4p battery of which he did a Stella job . We used a 3D printed riser and cable guide to keep everything neat and tidy . The vesc’s are configured to push start and have a hibernation mode although it has push button start also . The grip tape is from Powell Peralta ,a small homage to my roots and love for regular push sk8 boards . I’m really happy with the finished product and can’t believe how smooth and quiet the Trampa motors are yet they have a great punch . The wand is so responsive yet smooth and very controllable . After owning evolves ,boosted boards and other regular main stream boards this just feels a cut above . I never thought I’d transition from thane wheels to air but I love the ride these wheels give and on our roads is a pleasant change . I will try the gummies at some point but right now I’m into these Urban treads .
Hope you like it :call_me_hand:

22 Likes

Looks great man! Really good attention to detail in your customization :ok_hand:

2 Likes

That logo scars me for life now. love your build, one day i will have a niceass streetcarver like yours :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I like that wand case!

1 Like

Cheers Lee Rad printed it for me . He does many colours and offers with a covered battery compartment version or open like mine for easier access

2 Likes

Your carver actually turned out better than my own… u do realise i will have to rebuild mine now🤣

2 Likes

Fire me a msg over if you would like one of those cases dude

Your gonna get a lot of hate for that grip tape :woozy_face:

1 Like

I’m so mad he ruined it for me - I have a bunch of shirts/hoodies/boards with the ripper all over it.

OP nice build!

5 Likes

A LOT OF HATE! Lol

1 Like

Like so much hate you might just wana take it off now :joy:

2 Likes

‎ ‎

Can you enlighten me please guys :thinking:

So that grip tape you have on your board was Jason’s profile pic on the forum. Jason was the owner of etherion who fucked everyone over and took their money. There is a whole back story that your welcome to go read and divulge a good 8 hours into reading lol but basically no one likes him.

1 Like

Ahh I see well it kinda makes more sense your replies .Im pretty new to this forum and have no affiliation with said doosh bag ,but rather a 49 year old sk8er who has been a lover of Peralta for a few decades now . Just fancied it as a little reminder of my roots . I love eboards but could never stop sk8ing a regular board .:call_me_hand::facepunch:

5 Likes

Cheers to that brotha

2 Likes

rock it bro I’m keeping mine on everything :call_me_hand:

Nice, what a tidy build. love the risers and cable seals :wink:

2 Likes

Yes defo a tip of the hat to you my friend . I was lucky to see you great build and the fact you shared the print details was awesome .
It really helped .
:call_me_hand::+1:

2 Likes

How many millimeters is the drill bit for punching the battery box on the TRAMPA board?
What screws are used to fix it?