This video is funny lol

Ecomobl electric skateboard top ten new boards in 2022 - Telum mountainboards test video! - YouTube lol it is very popular

2 Likes

7 Likes

Where is the funny part?

4 Likes

I just thought it was funny. lol

1 Like

you-keep-using-that-word-1

4 Likes

Well, kind of the whole video it’s the funny part.

I found funny how they uploaded a review video of their board on their YouTube channel acting as if a third party was reviewing the board, and making clearly scripted comments and jokes that were meant to come out as a natural reaction.

At the same time, the narrator personality it’s hilarious during the video which it’s also funny, goes from I’m a reviewer, to being a ecomobyl fanboy, to trying to steal the board as he can’t afford it, to knowing how to disassemble the battery on the field with a random screwdriver and a random tecnician.

To me it is a great promotion video and I loved it, but they clearly showed little understanding of YouTubers/English/review videos, or it was all an ironic joke.

Btw the comment “this gives me a sense of technology and luxury” it’s prime chinese marketing, and comedy gold. And “See the numbers? 255 multiplied by 90 kilometers… I love this guy dude” Shows the use of Google translate to write the script and that the engineering team had nothing to do with it, which is also funny.

Yes, i just wrote a detailed post on why I found this video funny, yes I’m procrastinating as i have an exam tomorrow to study for, and Yes I enjoyed the video and like the boards that ecomobyl are producing. I never ment to ridicule the video with my comments in any way and hope they don’t come out as rude!

7 Likes

Lmao Engrish at it’s finest

1 Like

I just found all the touching so awkward. Now I know how all my girlfriends felt.

7 Likes

/thread

5 Likes

that was like the worst thing ive ever seen

2 Likes

The battery system is pretty nice

It just gave me tim and eric awesome show great job vibes. if anyone knows that show. Thats why i found it funny.

3 Likes

Also ecomobl are over priced you could build a mountain board or buy an apex or trampa for what they charge for this thing.

1 Like

an apex is like double the cost of this

Apex is $3,573.00 with a battery this board is $3,477.00 and they have a $3,999.00 model too.

Dang prices are way different in my currency. Lucky Americans 'eh. Was on the apex site the other day and the setup I had clocked in at almost $8k (CAD)

That most be a mistake lol

1 Like

I hope so, I can’t imagine how an esk8 can cost that much unless it’s a hyper-custom like a psychoframe or SRB

Lol same :joy:

1 Like