THICC Big Deck Wanted [US]

I got one of those on some Original s10s. It’s sturdy as fuck.

Jesus, 50 inches… But in theory, it works lol

1 Like

Give me a few minutes, I know I have a board that will work for you. I got a rayne rival but it’s 1 inch to short for you’re enclosure

2 Likes

Yeah, let me know. As long as it can mount my enclosure on it, should be good lol.

If not, I will get that skate shred lol.

As @yelnats8j said:

3 Likes

The width is killing me, I have a bahne Bushido but it’s only 9 in wide and I also have a sector 9 faultline but it’s width is also 9in. Using the alter wedge I’m guessing?

1 Like

Let me roam offerup for a few and I’ll try to find som

1 Like

Already made an enclosure for it. it’s 9.75 wide. Ir nothing comes up, I will get that skate shred, it’s close to me.

1 Like

Well I got this baby, u can have it for free

2 Likes

52inx 11

1 Like

Needs a little work but thing is massive lol

1 Like

thanks for looking out, think i am get that skate shred. They are across the street from abec.

1 Like

Are they, I can literally give this to you for free, just cover shipping lol. Ur like an hour away from me so since shipping is regional, it should be rlly cheap. If I’m shipping to lake forest, it says it’s going to cost 12$

1 Like

Thanks for the offer, I really appericate it!

I will go to skateshred and take a look first. If not, I will hit you up.

By the way, is there enough length for 10 inch wide across the 27inch length, because it’s a pin tail, shrinks in front and back. otherwise, part of the enclosure gonna be sticking out of the deck.

1 Like

Original LHB deck and enclosure with integrated wires. Would do 120 plus shipping

3 Likes

I believe it definitely does, I’ll still be on the lookout for you if anything pops up on offerup🙂

2 Likes

Thanks! Appericate it!

1 Like

If the skateshred does work, imma just make this board into a shelf for my room lol

2 Likes

Lmaooo

1 Like

@370HSSV sorry the thickness was lacking.

It was an amusing challenge. Maybe pass that deck on to @Jansen and I’ll give you some AT tires that will otherwise get wasted on pavement.

6 Likes

I tried that with a lady that worked at Waffle House once, many things went wrong :grin:

8 Likes