THICC Big Deck Wanted [US]

You can come too, You could say you have a lacrosse meet up, a lacroix meet up but just mumble. Wouldn’t be lying

2 Likes

Ahahaha… You never know, if it’s a weekend and my dad is bored enough :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Just gimme some dates :love_you_gesture:t3: @Arzamenable

Does your dad wanna adopt me @DEEIF, I need more esk8 buddies as my 2 good ones no longer ride :expressionless:

1 Like

Lmao, did Judd ditch you?

1 Like

Lol no, one can drive now and obsessed with giving chicks ride in his car(Even Though Chicks Dig Esk8 I know from experience), and the other is no longer allowed to after he broke his wrist :unamused:

1 Like

Well that’s sucks… Just ride over to my place, take a two Day ride down to SD and then up to SF for the cannonball duhhh…

1 Like

@yelnats8j It’s only 2,3xx miles away…

1 Like

11 Likes

Don’t do that I tried it and #regrets

3 Likes

Flipsky got some 16T ones, but not sure about the wait.

Just checked all mine, they are all 8mm bore.

@malJohann yep that’s the one. Got a NESE 12s5p 40T pack for my mtb, no longer use lipo.

I have two sets. Both aluminum. One 20t and either 16t or 18t.

1 Like

Don’t do what? Ohhh, the press business. Ok. Noted.

But amazon is going to take foreveeeeer.

Thanks for above sources y’all. Looking right now.

4 Likes

Check out your fam above ^

They wobble like shit or at least mine did maybe you would have better luck

Dude! Where was that last weekend! I need that! To replace my moonshine outlaw build that is still sitting at the bottom of the riverbed by my pad from my idiotic friend crashing and us not being able to find it. Bye bye $2k…

2 Likes

Two decks didn’t work out.

Please anyone have a cheap big deck? Big standing platform, minimum concave, as stiff as possible,

Outside dimensions for enclosure is 27’’ long and 10’’ wide… I am desperate in need of riding lol

5 Likes

Get a hummie and put some gbombs?
This is what I did and it’s super stable and the deck is holding up well. Still super stiff

2 Likes

Forgot your trying to keep it cheap☹️

2 Likes

Tried a hummie, a tad too small… length wise.

Just need a large standing platform. I am down to spend like 120 max on it lol

1 Like

https://www.skateshred.com/wholesale-blank-longboard-decks/50-x-11-long-surf-deck-ls50.html

Its cheap, and its big

what could go wrong.

3 Likes

You trying to sell that? Looks like a rad deck for a push board.