The "Why Can't" Thread

Thanks for saying that. I work as an advertising copywriter (boo, hiss) and mostly write about boring stuff. Here on the forum with you guys and esk8.news, I can write about my favorite thing and have a blast doing it.

6 Likes

You guys know these stronger tires for bikes. With these you cant get a flat tire or its really hard to get one. We need that for emtb @Trampa :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

2 Likes

@moon reminds me we need to start talking about my ‘bigger motors than wheels’ version of your gear drive :wink:

4 Likes

Why can’t my stupid mints survive?
Those goddamned imbeciles always die on me.
They have sun and water yet they always decide to fucking die. Grrrrrrr I am so pissed right now.

18 Likes

Why cant express shipping be free?

1 Like

Why cant Parcel Force 48 mean 48 hours like it should, not Parcel Force anytime in the next 5-10days :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Why the A123 26650 2.5Ah cells aren’t 18650 sized !!!.. haaaaaaaaaaa :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

EDIT : … or 21700 max …

1 Like

Did you just use regular dirt? Maybe better soil with a 80-20 perlite mix. You dont want hard soil because the roots can not grow. Plus the grass growing with your mint is no good.

1 Like

Why can’t french politicians be less stupid and not decide for a 1500 € fine if your electric transportation can (not is going, CAN go !) go above 20 km/h … ? :cry:

4 Likes

For me my esk8 requires.

Real skateboard wheels

Ability to change replace motors

Ability to change gearing

Power

Hubs don’t check any of those boxs for me.
I doubt I’ll ever own a hub build unless its free lol.

7 Likes

My mints are spreading all over my place, taking space from my other plants.:laughing:

Why can’t some people move to the left lane when there is no one next to them and I am in the bike path? Choosing to buzz me at 50 mph while I navigate the rocks, branches, bolts, and pieces of glass in the bike path is annoying.

7 Likes

That is why I ride on the sidewalks… 50mph past you while in bike lane is not safe whatsoever, you fall, you crash, care are whizzing past you and could harm you further, etc… half the time for me cars move at least 5 ft away from me depends which road.

Cars can go above speed limit… with that logic shouldn’t they all be fined for being able to go over the speed limit…? Just because it can go over 20 km/h = fine is dumb, almost all prebuilt boards go over that number. They shouldn’t have a problen with it unless they catch you going over it…

5 Likes

Why cant people understand I wont fall randomly on my board. I have just as much balance on my board than a dude on his bike! They have just as much room to go around as if I was on a bike. Stopping traffic because you’re scared to go around or constantly honking your horn is helping no one

10 Likes

Maybe because some of us still fall randomly. I mean its not like I decide to try the road out as a Slip 'n Slide.

2 Likes

Why can’t I snap fingers and get the job done while it writes itself? I got better stuff to do in late hours than being lovey dovey with my keyboard for fuck sake.

1 Like

I feel the same way about my coriander (cilantro) plants. Chillis I can grow like weeds but coriander. Na. For someone who would consider eating a dog shit if it was covered in an asian dipping sauce this is a big problem

5 Likes

“Why Can’t” there be a cheap hobby grade 12s balance charger, I mean the imax b6 rocks it at 6s.
Why can’t BMSs balance at a decent current, what are they, like 100mA? b6 does an Amp (Iknow heat n stuff, but hey)
And come to think about it, why can’t I balance after 3 pints of my mates best home brew cider…

6 Likes

Most BMSs we use balance at 42mA or 84mA

All of your balancing problems are just a matter of time. My guess is the chargers typically have large metal cases that probably help draw out the heat and/or active cooling for the higher current flowing. I’ve noticed even with a TP4056 charging 1 cell with 1amp can get pretty hot.

1 Like