The "Why Can't" Thread

That is in Florida and we generally paddled 10-12 hours during a day on the water. My fishing buddy’s son started going with us when he was 5 years old. What a trooper.

5 Likes

he is a skater and we all have our preferences we dont change no matter the cost.
But Brian is some special guy and like you mentioned once, he wouldnt survive a london pub for about an hour hahahahha…but hey, we like him anyways, even if its complicated sometimes.
I dont want to defend him, he can seriously defend himself online(not in a london pub), just want to flatten the image.

2 Likes

because the government acts just for the money, and automobile industry got the money and the might upon all laws.(no true in every detail but its something like that)

I consider Brian a good pal and he has taught me a whole hell of a lot. I just love ragging on him. He’s used to me by now aren’t you Brian @b264?

7 Likes

Learned a very lot from him, too, but its always easy to get a bit trouble with him(not speaking for myself), but imo he is almost always right.

1 Like

sometimes right sometimes autistic

8 Likes

like i mentioned, we all got our preferences and true skaters language is: It is the best and phenomenal or it is shit, but its always through the eyes themselves.
Example: I would never ride belt driven boards, but most of you like them more than anything in the world. For me belt are shit, because they have to be replaced, the motors and the mounts need lots of space hub motors don’t need etc.
It all depends on preferences.

1 Like

Hold my beer

18 Likes

thats a gear drive hahahahaha…great work so far…i like gears, but the space they need is not what I’m looking for. I am more eyeballing with Spiral gear drives, but just because of the futuristic look and because you can use really big motors on them.
But anyways, watching your work man :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Here is your beer back, don’t want to hold it all night long
:rofl::rofl::rofl::raised_hands:

5 Likes

Umm. Sorry. Some of it must have spilled.

1 Like

no problem, next round is is payed by you :rofl::rofl:

Why can’t my dog tell that it is me and not Skatan when I am padded up to go riding?

2 Likes

wonder when this will happen for eMTBs and then we can go way way overkill and use 100mm+ motors.

1 Like

i think nowind is the one who can do it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Do it. Do it. Do it.

3 Likes

@b264 has a lot of great ideas. They just come packaged in that thick, hard shell plastic that always cuts up your hands when you try to open it.

11 Likes

I’m going to be viking kayaks kawana’s fucking nemesis. They will rue the day I walked through their door…

How are you so good with words?

1 Like

Why can’t I buy some Hummie hubs?

Oh wait a minute I can and just did. :sunglasses:

2 words. Bearded angel.

7 Likes