The "Why Can't" Thread

Why cant people stop supporting kickstarters it’s always bad news. The companies no longer take any risk it’s the customers that take all the risk with those buisness models.

Companies need to spend their own GD money on R&D and not release a damn product until its ready to ship.

18 Likes

Preach, brother. It’s the least confident stance a company can possibly take. “We’ve got this killer idea that will revolutionize the industry but we don’t believe in it or ourselves enough to put our own money on the line.”

That’s why guys like Dyson are the real legends. Drove himself to the brink of destitution but knew he was right and put his money where his mouth was.

10 Likes

Come to Canada my friend. We have no problem with that here. You might be surprised where you can’t smoke cigarettes tho…

4 Likes

Excellent! I could even wait full cure time on that stuff :smile:

I’m assuming a serious flame will still remove it?

Well, after a 5 minute wait I had to use serious flame. After 24+ hours? I haven’t tried yet…

1 Like

Why can’t amazon “automotive” spotlights and floodlights have relliable mounting sysems that stand up to skateboard rattles?

7 Likes

we americans like to sell you the wrong ruler so you have to measure 10 times then give up and pay someone to do it for you. “robust economy”

4 Likes

TB110?
for $110

2 Likes

Why can’t Focbox Unity be shipped in time?

9 Likes

I was talking about options for budget builds. We have abec clones all day, but no kegel clones :confused:

2 Likes

Do heavier rider have problems with normal axles?

2 Likes

Why can’t i seem to get a Girlfriend?

Sad noises

9 Likes

If i smell weed it always reminds me of some real stinky piss.

2 Likes

And why can’t I have enough money to finish my build, bank = $0 24/7

5 Likes

Bring me a Girlfriend and you get some money :smiley:

5 Likes

Look, dresses in my size aren’t easy to find, but if you’re willing to give it a shot then let’s do this.

5 Likes

It might be “heavy” but more so “repeated”. If you use it as a tool and keep slamming the truck into sidewalk cracks every single day then eventually

If you use it once on the weekend as a toy, you will probably never have that problem.

10 Likes

Will it else look like this?

Download

8 Likes

I wish. You will be seeing lumps in far different places.

5 Likes

You’re smelling the wrong weed (although there is one called cat piss that does smell like it a little lol)

3 Likes