The "Why Can't" Thread

Why cant money be infinite (or atleast shipping be free :frowning: )

3 Likes

omg another one

6374 motors that are 5987

label motors according to their actual length

11 Likes

Why can’t I eat all the chocolate in the world and stay lean?

16 Likes

Why can’t motor suppliers give full details of the windings (turn count, wire count, wire size, termination type, ect) ?

12 Likes

He is The Skateboard Stig.

2 Likes

Why are wheels and bushings rated by durometer but no one in the business talks about durometers? (The tool that measures durometer). Maybe because someone stupidly named them both the same thing?

5 Likes

Why are Evolve supercarve trucks the only ones that come with motor mounting plates attached by default? My motor mounts secured with red loctite (fake but still) came loose, and I suspect its the truck’s hanger that squished smaller rather than the screw getting loose. :triumph:

6 Likes

Why can’t we download previous versions of the VESC android app which actually support the firmware we are using, instead of having to update the firmware all the time?

Why can’t the VESC app support previous firmwares at least for telemetry and basic settings change.

5 Likes

Lets not get into that @DerelictRobot had the same idea

That’s a great one. I have a set of the old single drive Supercarves and the mount setup is super strong.

5 Likes

Why can’t companies that make complete boards give me the watt hours, type of cell used, and configuration of their battery packs instead of just giving me a range in miles that is impossible for some riders to get?

9 Likes

Why cant company’s deliver what they said they would deliver when they said they would deliver it?

13 Likes

Why can’t we have more wheel color options without using crap clones?
I want multiple colors wheels, zebra print, color swirl, clear, two tone… you know like most skate wheels.

9 Likes

9 Likes

Those are pretty cool actually. You made a pulleys design right? Ever get any made?

Why can’t some enterprising company produce Labeda-quality urethane wheel sleeves for budget boards in different diameters?

11 Likes

Why haven’t i had a movement in two days?

8 Likes

Designed and printed in nylon and thats how far I’ve gotten with that

1 Like

Why can’t I smoke a joint in public?? I should be able to smoke anywhere that a cigarette is allowed to be smoked. IT LITERALLY WILL KILL NOBODY and personally I think it smells better than cigs. No, you can not get a contact high… that shit is in people’s heads and not how it works.

Smoke to get high, not to die

13 Likes

I use fix-gewinde hochfest by Mannol and that shit cures in 5 minutes. Full strength in 1-3 hours. It’s a super-permanent thread locker tho.

5 Likes