The What Could Have Been : Flux|SC 60D|12s9p 50E|3Dservisas stuff

Lame haha

2 Likes

Bro! I got nothing to ride! Lol…or do I?

Almost ready to go

3 Likes

tenor

2 Likes

Nice!!

1 Like

Only 3p tho, will be short rides lol

1 Like

Hell nah man. Lemme know when you have a Board that is worth The trip lol.

Not hating. Just saying

2 Likes

Hahaha! Will do :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Hey man! Really cool build I have been on it examining it throughout the day :). I am thinking to build something very similar and pre-order the Flux Deck and enclosure. I was wondering why you decided to go with the MBS Matrix II’s instead of Trampas ( Vertigo or infinities). Thanks in advanced :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey can u contact me I’m interested in two of your battery’s???

2 Likes

If your responces here are limited due to your new membership, feel free to email me at artem.sdr@gmail.com

2 Likes

Ok great I just did!!

2 Likes

I emailed you back.

I have antispark maytech in stock

2 Likes

I need to pay you a visit…help you search your place for that deck I want lol

2 Likes

Did you need the 1/2” gasket because the cells didn’t lay flat at the bottom of the compartment? From what I understand, double stack 21700 can’t be possible without a thick gasket, right?

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure the new DIY option has an updated enclosure that should fit 21700 cells better

4 Likes

Chris is correct the new DIY edition has an enclosure large enough to double stack 21700s

3 Likes

I am almost sure that the one I am getting is not an updated version.

I don’t think I need a 9p pack but i am thinking about those P42a because mooch said they run cooler.

2 Likes

Boooo

1 Like

One of the things I love about this board is how my legs almost give up from exhaustion before the board does lol

3 Likes