The What Could Have Been : Flux|SC 60D|12s9p 50E|3Dservisas stuff

Nothing a bit of persuasion cant solve

tenor

2 Likes

Looking good, nay, great man. Really interested to see the 60d tb6 showdown. Why didn’t you care for the 9" tires out of curiosity? Had you been riding 8" prior?

2 Likes

Holy smokes Batman very nice build as always :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I also have a question, since you will do 59km to go to work, will you be taking the road all this way or paths? I can’t imagine 1h+ of freeway would be fun with cars overtaking, so you must have bike paths to have made this wonderful choice?

4 Likes

4 Likes

He’s from Oakland. He’s probably just riding on the streets but gotta be like

giphy (2)

4 Likes

Probbaly 2k+ territory, have not tallied it all up :smile:

2 Likes

Woah :hushed:

1 Like

I think if I had s higher gearing ratio, like 1:6 it would be ok, and also better tires, but as it was, it was a bit slow and vescs would heat up after 10ish miles trying to turn those huge tires lol.

1 Like

Haha! All streets and some bike paths lol. There is like 10 miles of really nice and windy mountain road too. I will make a video of this soon!

5 Likes

You already know :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I go to Lake Merritt all the time and I gotta convince about 50 parents that their kids won’t get shot or robbed. Though one time, my van got broken into :unamused:

PS your roads are shit downtown, especially the ones near that Kaiser building, idunno how you do it

3 Likes

Yeah, big tires need big ratios. I’m sure etoxx would make you some 1:6 drives for the FB320 hanger :wink:

1 Like

That’s pretty much why I only ride pneumatics lol…the roads in Oakland are absolute garbage!

1 Like

Oh! Tempting lol :sweat_smile:what’s another 600 in the build

4 Likes

Haha, no, I think you’re making the right call. 9" tires need to be able to do burnouts anyways, and that 50E pack isn’t putting out enough powa :wink: She’s a range machine, and she does it well. Plus, big power kills :skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

Yeah I agree, I probbaly couldn’t put out enough juice for the 9" tires. The way it sits right now, it’s pretty perfect

i guess my question is, can you really feel a difference between TB6/60D/Unity?

3 Likes

Will find out In a few days! My guess is no, not between TB6 and 60D but unity uses a 2 shunt design if I am remembering correctly, so 6.XX hardware in theory is smoother. One thing I do like alot about the 60D is that it has an antispark. Currently there is no way to turn of my board lol :smile:

3 Likes

Awesome build!

Would love to see that. The new battery builds category needs some love.

Going to do a time-lapse of the 37 mile commute?

3 Likes